Sweet Misery

Guest Chax47

• Replies 191
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Brilliant chapter!

OMFG! Can't believe she said yes! Poor Brax and also Charlie.

I really hope she calls it off very very soon!

I really really want Chax to be together! Aww Brax saying he loves her! :wub:

PLEASE DON'T leave us waiting! It's horrible! :(

Can't wait for more. xx

AMAZING CHAPTER

I swear it took me like an hour to read, I kept re reading the Chax scene... Poor Brax :(

I kinda get why she said yes I mean it would have been a bit harsh to just turn him down in public, but I hope she lets Angelo know (sooner rather than later) that she doesn't want to marry him. I really hope Brax and Charlie get together soonish.

please update soon so eager to know what happens next :)

:o Oh my gosh!! Poor Brax being so honest with Charlie! Proper sad knowing that they both have strong feelings for one another and she totally has to be up front with Angelo coz as much as she's meant to be with Brax...she has just said yes to the guy and he is all smitten... Although he does seem to be quite possessive and jealous and clearly Charlies feelings are not the same...

Love the writing and emotion is brilliant. Really can't wait for more! Thank you!! :wub:

Omg brilliant update,

I hate Angelo for proposing the way he did - if he had done it in private she probably would have let him down gently, but by doing it in public she had to say yes or she would have looked like a cow for humiliating him :angry:!!

Aww my heart went out to Brax so much at the end of that update :(!!

More soon please :D

Going with Angelo rather than Brax …. both are bad but Angelo is kinda worse !!!!!!

That was preety cool, especially …..

 She wasn't quite sure where the words came from, but she found herself saying them all the same.

"Yes."

The minute the words left her mouth she wished that she could take them back. However the blur of events which took over the next five minutes made that almost impossible. Angelo jumped up from his knees and scooped her into a huge hug, swinging her around before placing her back on the ground. Applause and cheers filled the room as everyone began to celebrate the news.

 Before Charlie had a chance to answer, Ruby came running over, closely followed by Casey. Ruby grabbed her mother and pulled her into a huge hug as she squealed.

 Charlie's face fell. "Where did he go?" She emphasised every word as she stared at him, not minding how desperate she now sounded.

 "Brax!" He stopped again but kept his back to her. "Is there...is there a reason why I shouldn't marry Angelo?" Her voice cracked slightly as tears formed in her eyes. He spun around and walked back towards her, the coldness on his face not easing up. He remained silent so she spoke again.

"Well? Can you give me any reason?"

 "No, Charlie!" The pain was clear in his voice and on his face. "I can't believe what an idiot I've been. I convinced myself that it would be worth it; that maybe...someday you would pick me." He paused for a moment, taking in the sight of her crying in front him. His chest ached and he longed to just take her in his arms and tell her it would be ok. But he couldn't and he knew that things wouldn't be ok.

 It took him all his strength to walk away from her; to tear his eyes away from the pain and the look of horror on her face as she just stood there hoping that he would turn back. She's made her choice.

Charlie fell down into the sand, her head falling to her chest as she let the tears flow freely. She had called for him to come back, but he had ignored her requests. Could she blame him? She remained on the beach as long as she could before making the dreaded journey back to the restaurant.

 I'll go into hiding now....

Archived