Sweet Misery

Guest Chax47

• Replies 191
  • Created
  • Last Reply

What cani say my lovely....... LOVED IT !! loved the sweet way that they think about each other & i love how you write them.

i knew he had to come back at some point so we will see what happens next. at it was fab i dont know why you worried it wasnt good!! #AMAZEBALLS

i can honestly say this has made my night thank you soooo much for updating & i hope you can find the time to update again for us when you get the chance

as you already know i love this fic it is by far one of my favs.

thanks my lovely xxxxxxxx

Don't ever be scared to ask Lianne, you are an amazing writer! Thank you so much for updating..I have missed your updates! :wub: Loved Ruby asking Brax if he liked black..hilarious! Can't wait for their second date!!! Eeee so excited! Please update soon! Xx

Amazing as always

I adore the way they are with each other :wub: was reading this chapter at work and trying to keep myself from grinning like mad was a hard challenge

Angelo whyyyyy :angry: .... knew he had to come back at some point... just hope he doesn't go trying to make life hard for both Charlie and Brax

it was definitely worth the wait

update soon :)

Read this before and have now finally manged to come on and comment!

That was amazing!!! It was definitely worth the wait! Grr Angelo just go away again!

Please update again soon, can't wait to see what happens. x

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

Archived