Beautiful Nightmare (by Kristen) - comments

pembie

That was soooooooooooooooo funny, especially.............

 The Summer Bay police force are stood in a long line awaiting a good telling off by their so called professional sergeant Miss Charlie Buckton.

 “Er that was you Sergeant.”

“I did?”

“Yep”

“I don’t think I did after all I take my job seriously I would never slip up on the important details.” Charlie says looking down at the file in her hands, she doesn’t seemed to have noticed she has the wrong file.

 “Heath Braxton? What’s he got to do with Xavier missing?” Gina asks looking startled.

“Well it looks like Xavier might be helping the River Boys.”

“WHAT?”

“Well Gina you did report Xavier missing and Bianca did say they had a boat so….oh how odd there’s no mention of Xavier in file, but if you’re here about Xavier why…..”

“Charlie your reading the wrong file.” Watson hands over the Island castaway file shaking her head.

“Its alright Gina Charlie just got confused for a minute there. Xavier is missing but his not with the River Boys, honestly Charlie is obsessed with them.” Watson says.

 Which is silly really, I mean Gina Xavier just isn’t a bad boy he hasn’t got those hot muscles and tattoos which just make a girl go weak at the knees.” Charlie can’t seem to hold herself back as she starts to dribble as thoughts of Brax whiz through her head.

 April was stood at the opposite side of the ship, the same heartbreaking thoughts whizzing through her mind. She gently stroked her stomach feeling the baby kick. Hers and Dex’s baby she vowed she would tell her baby all about her geeky slightly odd and quirky father.

“Oh Dex why oh why did this happen to you?” April says sadly to herself as tears begin to slowly fall.

Be sad to see this fic end ........ it's just SOOOOOOOOO hilarious !!!!!!!

• Replies 54
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

LOVED that, especially.............

 “Charlie are you sure you have a lead on the missing castaways?”

“Of course I am I can do better than a lead I have found them.”

“Good job for once Charlie.”

“Why thank you Watson.”

 “Ah she loves Elijah really I can see it in her eyes every time I look at her, and that’s ok because my second love is food and Roman here has offered me a job as a trainee chef.”

 “Now Charlie don’t lie your hardly noticed I had gone did you?” Ruby asked.

 April had her a baby. A boy and called him Rex.

 While Ruby and Casey discovered how hard married life really was.

 Dex then walked slowly along the warm sand. He stopped gazing out to the sea, sighing he dropped the football which he was lucky enough to find and had used to keep himself afloat since falling overbroad.

“Well Wilson its just you and me on our own little Island cool don’t you think?” Dex said as he looked down at the grinning carved out face of Wilson the football. The only thing Dex could now remember, before Wilson his mind was nothing but an blank. Dex’s memory of who he was and of the life he once had was now gone.

Sooooo coooool that Dex is alive ….great references to the Castaway ……. and that the ending sets up a possible sequel!!!

MANY thanks to Kristen and Steve, co authors of this AWESOME tale !!!!!

• QUIET ACHIEVER changed the title to Beautiful Nightmare (by Kristen) - comments