Beautiful Nightmare (by Kristen) - comments

pembie

• Replies 54
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

This is sooooooooooooooooo funny, especially .....

 “Why would extreme hunger and boredom come into play at a quick town meeting?”

“Well you know my brother Mr Stewart……..”

 “Yeah Gina and me have stuff we would like to get down too” shouted John.

“John please” Gina said blushing.

“What I thought with Xavier away and all I thought we would make the most of a empty house”

 “No more sex Indi please have we got to keep trying all these different positions?”

“But Romeo we are near the end” Indi protests earning a glare from Sid.

“But I mean….”

 “Oh did we forget to mention that?” Alf asks rubbing his head from getting wacked by one of Romeo’s clutches.

 “You want me to be in charge of rationing the food?” grinned Miles.

 “You lied to me Sid” he said. “You said I was to injured to work and have to stay on these clutches. Oh I see what you were trying to do”

“I was trying to stop you and Indi going at it like a pair of rabbits. You not long ago got married I don’t want my daughter getting pregnant just yet” Sid explained.

 “Well Dex who would of thought your love making would be that good to bring the roof down on top of us”

“Oh Jezz stop it” Dex says blushing.

• 2 weeks later...

That was soooooooooooooo funny !!!!! especially .......,

 “Hello sorry about that, Sergeant Buckton how can I pleasure you? Oh I mean help you” Charlie corrected herself as she gazed into Brax’s eyes.

 “Oh sorry I have been working undercover with a rather shady character” Charlie says smiling at Brax

 “Well Bianca said April is missing and then I think she must of cracked up a bit because she wants to know if you have brought me any Rubies” Charlie says grinning at him.

 “Oh Bianca I was so overcome with excitement of having my sexy boyfriend buy me rubies, I forgot you were on the phone but never you fear I will get right on the case I will use all my best cop skills to track them down.” Charlie can only hear Bianca’s panting breaths from her anger as she disconnects the call.

 “I WILL SIT AND WATCH YOU FROM HERE THANKS” Ruby shouts back.

 “Don’t worry Ruby the only differences here is if you fall off the mountain here we die for real, instead of pressing restart. Casey says as he hugs Ruby close looking up at the big task before them.

 “It’s a flaming rowing boat you great galah, we wont be doing a fast rescue in that”

That was COOOOOOOOOL, most especially ……

 “Is that a army of ants because at the rate you’re eating it, soon will be” Alf says. glaring at at him

“Ok I will just follow you and this perfectly rounded peachy bum of yours” Ruby says as she reaches up giving Casey’s behind a quick pinch.

 “Er now don’t totally lose it” he says as he sees that what they have found are the remains of the Balxland.

 “Whoa Alf you didn’t tell me we were getting on abroad entertainment” Miles says having started a beer.

“Be quiet Casey for one this blue flower isn’t lame it will cure Kelly and save her life from the poison, and for two it is very pretty and I want one so hop to it.” Ruby says giving Casey another nudge.

 Jezz thanks Xav good way of making a girl feel special” April says blushing.

 “Wow way to go Dex your first time and you have hit the jackpot” Xavier laughs giving Dex’s arm a gentle slap.