Beautiful Nightmare (by Kristen) - comments

pembie

• Replies 54
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

This is DIFFERENT !!!!! Just read it all so far, adn especially loved ......

 “Yes I just thought I would take a run and a jump at the bed that is all”

 “DEXTER WAKE UP” Bianca said loudly

 “Well Indi has this book about different sexual positions and we….”

 “I wonder if there any polar bears on this Island?” Dex asked.

 “Well the reason they are panicking is simple. They are not enjoying the view I doubt they could care about it, not to say its not a nice view but you see Dex we are lost and stranded, helpless with no way of getting back home. The only thing we have is each other this God forsaken island and the sand warming our feet.”

 “Sorry Kelly I cant help you these jellyfish are blocking my way, there’s no way I’m getting stringed I’m sure they are moving closer”

 “Do you think this jellyfish will make a good meal tonight? Also do you think they taste like jelly?” Dex asked.

 “Is this the so called awesome thing you have found? A flipping Walkman Xavier said as grabbed hold of Dex by his t shirt lifting him into the air.

 “No you know what The Big Chief said the female not picked will be silicified to the one we worship” said Harry focusing his telescope.

 “The book is called Being Stranded on a Deserted Island for Dummies and I found it in that shipwreck over there” Dex said.

 “Oh I’m sorry I forgot to eat a lot of carrots of course I can’t see anything I can hear water dripping through” Dex said.

 “Sorry I’m not very good at double knots” Ruby said.

 “Yeah we didn’t even have to use my tranquiliser darts I was looking forward to giving mine a go” Larry said a hint of disappointment in his voice.

 “Well yes you could say Dex is a bit of a whack a doodle”

 “There wasn’t a password was there?”

“Of course not Dex how silly would that be?” Casey said grinning.

 “How fertile are you to you find it easy to breed?”

 “This tribe sound like they would get on well with Marilyn she’s into tarot cards and stuff used send my Dad bonkers” Dex said.

 “We managed to get away. We all saw a statue of their so called God it looked very much like Dex, so the tribe bowed down to him and then ran away in fright” Ruby said laughing.

That was amusing and a bit weird.Glad they got the girls back safe, although Dex and April bringing the roof down doesn't sound very promising.Lots of nice little lines like Dex and Casey's reaction to the blowpipe and the girls' initial reaction to being woken up.Intrigued to see where it goes.

Oh my.That chapter made me laugh so much.Charlie not noticing Ruby had left for weeks and going gooey over Brax.And the River Boys keeping her busy.Loved Alf being on the other end of the radio, surprised Xavier seemed so reluctant to tell him they were stranded on a desert island, even if they had broken his boat.Good job Casey stepped in."Get my big yellow jacket, we have a rescue to do."

WAAAAAAAAAAY funny, especially ....

 Charlie folded her arms waiting for more she couldn’t believe what she was hearing, how could she of not known something as important as her daughter not being round? she was a good mother well she thought so.

 “I didn’t even notice she had gone what sort of mother does that make me?” Charlie asked sadly.

“A sexy one” Brax said as he went forward kissing her forehead, Charlie looked up at him all gooey eyed.

Leah and Bianca rolled their eyes.

 “No its flaming Mary Poppins, who the flaming hell do you think it is? I have been trying to get through to you for ages now where have you been?”