Beautiful Nightmare (by Kristen) - comments

pembie

• 2 weeks later...
  • Replies 54
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

LOVED that !!!!!! Sooooooooooooooooooooo funny, most especially .......

 “OH THE IRONY ACORDDING TO YOU I HAVE A BROKEN LEG” Romeo says glaring in the direction of Sid’s voice.

 “OH REALLY? IT ALAWAYS MAKES ME HAPPY” Miles says with a mouthful of cookie.

 “Well I am sorry but I didn’t realise the boat would be battery operated” Romeo says.

 “They were flaming bats doc, I must say I’m very shocked to see you screaming I thought you would be the bravest one here. seeing you don’t faint at the sight of blood.” Alf says.

“Well I now know what to get as some pets a swarm of bats, they will be handy when me and Indi want some alone time” Romeo laughs.

 “Ruby you made me climb that mountain for this blue healing flower when all the while there was a big sign with a arrow pointing to a whole brush of them.” Casey says he can’t help but gaze into her eyes as she grabs him round the front laughing.

 “Oh Xavier I think your next girlfriend should be a Goth even these farm girls are too hard for you to handle” Casey says winking.

 “Yeah who would of thought a Tv show like Lost having come true I’m still waiting for a polar bear to Pop up” Dex says all of a sudden the island is filled with a loud booming voice through a fog horn.

“HA HA MY HEARTERS HAND OVER THE TREASURE”

 “Don’t worry Alf he will be grounded for a month after we finish here” says Sid.

BRILLIANTLY funny, most especially .....

 “Oh yes I will just go and ask him for some shall I? Oh no wait his not here Dex because he has the good sense of staying home and not getting himself stranded on some Island Xavier says panting from the anger of Dex’s stupid questions.

 “Well at least you can have it off earlier now” Sid says looking over to see Romeo raise a eyebrow.

“Oh stop that dirty mind I meant you can have the cast off not have it off with my daughter” Sid says blushing slightly.

 Oh trust me I wont utter a word of the time you used me as something like a beach ball.”

 He glances over his shoulder to catch the heartbreaking scene of his food sinking below the watery depths of the sea.

 “Yes Casey it looks like the old man was right I am indeed having a baby, and it looks like I’m showing, and the answer about Xavier not having much luck with the women you have all the proof you need seeing he is here with two soon to be three of his exs”

 “Well I thought it would be fitting as I’m called April.” April says grinning.

 “Yes it is true they do look angry but we have a doctor a keen fisherman a food guzzling monster of sorts and your sister’s prince here.”