One Thing Leads to Another (by Red Ranger 1) - comments

Inactive User

• Replies 84
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Hope, for April’s sake, that this is doesn’t end in tears!!!!! Enjoyed that, especially ......

 April gave a coy smile.“Well, let’s just say that we haven’t just been sleeping in the same bed the last few nights.”

Molly’s eyes widened in surprise as she realised what her friend was saying.“Oh…my…god.You and Xavier?I didn’t know you were heading that way.”

“Well, like I said, I needed to make sure he had a reason to stay with me.”

Molly froze at the comment.She took April by the arm and led her away from the counter, where no customers or workmates could hear them.“April, please tell me you’re not prostituting yourself to Xavier so he doesn’t walk out on you and the baby.”

“I’m not prostituting myself!”April protested,“It’s Xavier, I’ve known him for years.”

 .“I’m just not entirely sure I’m in love with him.”

Molly looked at her doubtfully.“Are you sure you should be doing this?”

“Yes, I’m sure.We’re friends and we’re going to be a family, that’s a pretty solid basis for a relationship, isn’t it?”

“Okay.Just…be careful, okay?”

 He’d dressed in a smart shirt and seemed to have used a comb for once.“What’s all this?”she asked.

Xavier shrugged.“Well, I figured after you made a meal for me last week I should return the favour. Except I kind of cheated and got takeout.”He held up a foil carton.

 “I think we need to work up an appetite first.”

Xavier stopped the kiss and grinned at her.“You really are insatiable, aren’t you?”

“Do you mind?”

“Nope.”He started kissing her again and she began leading him towards the bed.

WHOA !!! That’s big bout the robbery …..Hope Xave doesn’t get hurt for April & the baby’s sake!!!! LOVED that, especially ......

 April rolled her eyes.“Xavier, I’m pregnant.I’m not dying.”

 April paused.“Yeah, I am,”she decided at last,“So long as I don’t look at the bathroom scales too often.”

 “You’re looking sickeningly happy,”Molly noted,“Is this just because you’re getting some?”

April was aware that she’d been smiling a lot recently.She had that curious floating on air feeling about her as her due date approached.“I’m allowed to be happy, aren’t I?”

 “Yeah, I know, you’re in cloud cuckoo land because your not-girlfriend is now your girlfriend and you’re gonna have a kid and live happily ever after.Give it a few weeks and you’ll be remembering being a bachelor as the happiest days of your life.”

 .Instead, he saw two men wearing balaclavas and carrying shotguns.