One Thing Leads to Another (by Red Ranger 1) - comments

Inactive User

• Replies 84
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

The situation is a MESS, but I soooooooo enjoyed reading that, especially.............

 “I’m pregnant!”she blurted out.He stared at her in shock.She took a deep breath.“I’m pregnant and it’s yours.”

 “But…”Xavier was still at a loss for words.Everything he thought of sounded stupid.

“Come on, Xavier, you must have known this could happen,”April protested,“It’s not like you used anything.”

“I thought you were on the Pill!”

“Why would I be on the Pill?”

“To stop yourself getting pregnant?!”

April threw up her arms in despair.“Okay, Xavier, I give up.Just thought you might want to know.”

 “April, how could you be so stupid?You’re eighteen and pregnant and you haven’t even got a boyfriend!”

 “Well, I was going to have to do that anyway, my tutor already said I was no good.”April felt the tears running down her face.“I’m sorry I’m such a disappointment!”She ran into her room, slammed the door and threw herself down on the bed.

 She waved a hand in his direction.“I’m dealing with this, John.”

 .“I guess I’ve turned into the girl on the Sex Ed videos.You know, the one who has unprotected sex and gets pregnant and has everyone telling her she’s messed her life up.”

“What does the boy do in the videos?”

“Well…most of them aren’t as nice about it as you.”