You Again (by soph1303) - comments

teespazzr

• Replies 274
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I don't think Ruby's at all selfish. She is upset and angry and people do things when they are upset and angry. Ruby was lied to her whole life so in fact Charlie is the one that is selfish... not telling her the truth straight away.

I like Brax comforting Charlie though that was nice.

Continue please. :)

I don't think Ruby's at all selfish. She is upset and angry and people do things when they are upset and angry. Ruby was lied to her whole life so in fact Charlie is the one that is selfish... not telling her the truth straight away.

I like Brax comforting Charlie though that was nice.

Continue please. :)

Yeah I agree with that but she's being selfish by the way she is treating Charlie.

I understand that she's disappointed & angry & upset but there are two sides to every story.

& although Ruby acting out like that is natural, she's acting selfish by not even giving Charlie a chance to explain.

She doesn't have to agree with what she says but Charlie needs to put her point across.

Great update.

I feel so sorry for Charlie. There are so many people that are gonna hear about Ruby being her daughter and so many different stories as to how it happened. I hate small towns sometimes and their gossip!

I'm so glad that Jack and Brax stood up to Ruby and told her what they thought. Charlie doesn't deserve everyone knowing something so personal this early in her time in the Bay. Stupid Ruby!!

Loving where you're taking this and how you're getting there.

Please update soon :)