You Again (by soph1303) - comments

teespazzr

• Replies 274
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Glad that someone got through to Ruby.

Very happy that Ruby is coming around slowly.

It'll be very interesting to see what Charlie tells Ruby and how they both react to each other.

Update soon please. I'm really loving this fic! :)

Sorry I'm only getting around to reading and commenting on this now! Missed so many great updates.

Chapter 6 - Oooops Jenny, again! She really needs to think a little bit before she speaks, doesn’t she. But I guess the stress of this situation for her is making her ramble things out. OhMyGoodness! Ruby slapped Charlie. Oh dear Ruby, that really wasn’t the best way to go about this, but the poor girl must be so hurt and confused, I don’t blame her for lashing out but poor Charlie, I don’t think she deserved that slap! :(

Chapter 7 – Ruby’s attitude is really making me hate her! :angry: I can’t really feel all that sorry for her when she is acting like such a brat! Brax, all bless him. He is so sweet going to comfort Charlie.

Chapter 8 - ‘but her daughter really was quite a judgemental, self-centred brat.’ – I loved that line. It made me chuckle a bit and I think Charlie was spot on with her characterisation of her daughter. I’m glad Ruby figured it out for herself so Charlie didn’t actually have to tell her, but yet again she made it all about her and couldn’t for one second even think about how it must have been for 14 year old Charlie. Grrr Ruby!

Chapter 9 - Loved the advice that Brax gave Ruby and I’m really glad that Ruby listened. Looking forward to the next chat between Charlie and Ruby.

Can’t wait for more. Update soon :D

Edited by Danni02

Oh, I loved that as usual.

A nice tender moment between Charlie and Ruby. I'm glad that they are finally getting their act together.

Looking forward to seeing how you progress this story!

I'm glad you enjoy writing this, because I thoroughly enjoy reading it! :)

Please update again soon.