Darcy/Heath

When Heath said that he wants to be there for Darcy, I don't think he knew what a huge responsibility that is. To him it maybe sounds easy, But as the time goes he will learn the hard way.

There's no doubt he will be there for her. When they get to know each other and starts building a relationship, that's when Heath will start to change, I think..

When he really get to know her, she will hopefully be more and more important to him than the River boys.

That might bring out more of the real Heath too, and we get to see more of his background, and the story of why their father left the family. Who knows..

Maybe their father was also a River boy?? And when Darryl, Heath and Casey was younger their mother left him beacuse she didn't want her boys to live the same life as him..

I just hope that Heath will change for the better when he gets to know Darcy better.. One thing's for sure.. He won't be the same again when he does..

I think it was more about him getting sidetracked as he seems to only be able to concentrate on 1 thing @ a time which I hope won't become a problem when looking after Darcy, rather then him not understanding the amount of responsibility it takes in order to be more then a father but a dad. You have 2 remember that all 3 braxtons lost their father when he decided that waltzing off was a better option then taking care of his kids along with Cheryl. By the looks of the spoiler picture he's going to be blaming himself, which I hope won't go on for too long as Darcy's gonna need her Daddy around in order for her to deal with her mothers "death".

As I keep repeating myself, lol, i think that the relationship will build quickly as they're both going to be dependent on each other, well that's what im hoping that the writers will do anyway. Just one look at his daughter and he'll want to change just like Brax did back when he thought that Darcy was his.

Heath surely won't be the same again as shes the most perfect, most adorable and considerate child that I think we've ever had on H&A, bet it wont take long for her to become Daddy's little girl. I'm hoping that the writers do the father/daughter duo justice.

Hi Palmer0501 we have certainly kept this thread going! lol :wink: I agree with everything you've said ( as you probably guessed!!) i was just wondering what spoiler picture were you referring to? As I said earlier today Darcy is a great addition to this somewhat dysfunctional family and I think she will shake the Braxton dynamic even further that it has already been shook !

Also maciam i think you are right , this relationship will bring more of the 'real' heath out also and he will have to learn to be a father and he probably at this point of time doesn't realise what a big responsibility that is! I think Darcy will be more important than the river boys to Heath, could you imagine if someone tried to hurt her? he went psycho after stu was hurt!!! he definitely won't be the same again after bonding with her :wub:

Glad to hear it, these two deserve a blossoming thread especially as fans are waiting for scenes between them, i think when we do get them we'll all die from shock, lol. There are pictures for the week of the storm over on the homeandaway.com.au and the last image is of Brax and Heath, with the subtitle of " they discuss their loss." Rather then shaking the dynamic I feel that she may actually bring it together, I hope so at least as they're great as individuals and as a family, they do a gr8 job with making it believable.

Were all hoping that she'll be the reason for him to turn his life around, im not saying he shouldnt communicate with the RBs as they've been a great part of his life n im sure that theyd spoil Darcy rotten. Just like I hope her father will do as hes got eight years to make up for. I hope to god she doesn't get hurt, i was a little worried with the spoilers coming up about her going missing but im pretty sure it wont be anything too serious. x

• Replies 70
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I can't wait for Heath/Darcy scenes I mean the ones with her and Brax were adorable enough but Heath it's gonna be soo sweet to see him caring for Darcy and providing for her. Cutest kid ever! Up there with the kid who played Ollie. Home and away sure have some pretty adorable kids!

Can't wait for these scenes to air though :) Knowing me and my hormonal state I'll probably cry at the cutness :P

I can't wait for Heath/Darcy scenes I mean the ones with her and Brax were adorable enough but Heath it's gonna be soo sweet to see him caring for Darcy and providing for her. Cutest kid ever! Up there with the kid who played Ollie. Home and away sure have some pretty adorable kids!

Can't wait for these scenes to air though :) Knowing me and my hormonal state I'll probably cry at the cutness :P

Me too, hopefully when we get scenes I won't be posting as much, you guys must think ive got no life, :blink: I totally forget about young Ollie, he was just the most sweetest thing, Kirsty did a great job with bringing him up even if they were unfortunately on the run for the first how many years of his life. this is going to be the making of Heath and i for one cannot wait to see him grow as a father, I truly believe his relationships with his brother n mother will improve greatly when hes looking after Darcy full time.

Hi All Heath and Darcy fans!lol!!

I agree with all sentiments, I agree Darcy will have a positive influence on Heath but also the Braxton boys..... I also feel that Darcy will be a great source of comfort to Heath during this time as on the OS it has spoilery pictures it states the Heath ( and Brax) discuss their lost, whatever happens during the storm directly affects Heath and he is blaming himself , so having Darcy there will probably help Heath through his time of grief. And this is where I believe that the bond between father and daughter will begin and strengthen! I really cant wait for scenes! :wub: They will be cute together!!

@ Palmer0510 lol!! I felt that way to until I found this forum no I don't have to annoy my mum with my constant chatter on the RB'S! I have you for that!! :wink:

Hi All Heath and Darcy fans!lol!!

I agree with all sentiments, I agree Darcy will have a positive influence on Heath but also the Braxton boys..... I also feel that Darcy will be a great source of comfort to Heath during this time as on the OS it has spoilery pictures it states the Heath ( and Brax) discuss their lost, whatever happens during the storm directly affects Heath and he is blaming himself , so having Darcy there will probably help Heath through his time of grief. And this is where I believe that the bond between father and daughter will begin and strengthen! I really cant wait for scenes! :wub: They will be cute together!!

@ Palmer0510 lol!! I felt that way to until I found this forum no I don't have to annoy my mum with my constant chatter on the RB'S! I have you for that!! :wink:

@cassecar, I absolutely can't wait until tomorrow as I truly believe that WE WILL get scenes and if not im gonna scream as we'll have to wait until Tuesday or Wednesday. I'm interested in finding out how he ends up with his little girl during the storm as he has had no contact with her since coming out of jail. Feel free to chatter away it stops me from feeling like the odd one out. :(

Anybody worried with the spoiler in which we got from this weeks tv guide?

http://www.flickr.com/photos/63689882@N07/.../in/photostream

He has every right to be worried about his new-found responsibilities but there's a little nagging in my head that its because he'd much rather be out participating in the things hes so famous for doing rather then caring for his child full time. Considering Darcy may have just lost her mother? I hope he can stay strong and united for her. She's a child full of so much life and I'd hate to see that change.

Edited by QUIET ACHIEVER
Spoiler tags added.

Awww you both love Darcy/Heath as much as I love to discuss Brax!

haha love the Braxtons though - ALL of them.

I think the journey that we will see for Heath will be great. We have already seen snippets of his potential of being a nice guy to Bee and even to Casey/Brax/Cheryl. His true colors will show with Darcy too. But I don't think it will be as simple as that. Maybe that is fortunate as it is the drama (and that journey) that will keep us hooked. It is defo the drama that keeps me ranting about Darryl Braxton lol

Excited for this week! Drama-filled :P

Awww you both love Darcy/Heath as much as I love to discuss Brax!

haha love the Braxtons though - ALL of them.

I think the journey that we will see for Heath will be great. We have already seen snippets of his potential of being a nice guy to Bee and even to Casey/Brax/Cheryl. His true colors will show with Darcy too. But I don't think it will be as simple as that. Maybe that is fortunate as it is the drama (and that journey) that will keep us hooked. It is defo the drama that keeps me ranting about Darryl Braxton lol

Excited for this week! Drama-filled :P

I had an obsession with Brax when he first came onto the show until I noticed how big his head was (sorry, Steve Peacocke's still a reasonably attractive guy), someone on another board commented on it and ever since ive not been able 2 look @ him the same, :( I think the Braxtons have been one of the best addition to Summer Bay in a long time, reminds me much of the relationship between Sally/ Pippa and Tom. Heath has the potential 2 be a great guy but i think hes the type of person to get swamped into things pretty easily as we've witnessed with the recent gang war, on a personal level I think it makes him a little weak as a character. :huh: Its a little sad if they have decided to kill tegan off as I'm worried with how much damage Heath could cause Darcy if he decides to do the things which hes grown accustomed to. I truly believe that he can grow as character and bring up his child the best way he can. Tegan managed to do a great job even while being a total bitch, I believe the character of Heath can do that also.