Darcy/Heath

I absolutely ADORE this relationship! :wub:

I think that the pairing of Heath and Darcy, with Heath as her father, was such a brilliant (rare) move by the scriptwriters!

Dan/Heath is just adorable in the father role, and the little girl who plays Darcy is just a dote!

What is nice is that you can really tell that Heath loves being a dad and spending time with Darcy, that he's put out when her grandma wants her home etc.

I also think the inclusion of Bianca as a kind of mother to Darcy is really lovely too. Darcy clearly loves Bianca's company and Bianca seems really at ease with her as if she had been surrounding by or working with young children her whole life!

It is just really adorable to watch, and I really hope we see more of Heath and Darcy, and even Bianca, because they are just so adorable together! :)

Edited by LauraPhilly!!

• Replies 70
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I absolutely ADORE this relationship! :wub:

I think that the pairing of Heath and Darcy, with Heath as her father, was such a brilliant (rare) move by the scriptwriters!

Dan/Heath is just adorable in the father role, and the little girl who plays Darcy is just a dote!

What is nice is that you can really tell that Heath loves being a dad and spending time with Darcy, that he's put out when her grandma wants her home etc.

I also think the inclusion of Bianca as a kind of mother to Darcy is really lovely too. Darcy clearly loves Bianca's company and Bianca seems really at ease with her as if she had been surrounding by or working with young children her whole life!

It is just really adorable to watch, and I really hope we see more of Heath and Darcy, and even Bianca, because they are just so adorable together! :)

Me too, I'll be glad when I'm back @ school and my minds on something other then these pair. I'm driving myself insane with how fascinating the relationship is now between Heath and Darcy. I love the fact that Bianca's helping out but its a little upsetting as he only seems to have little D for one day a week, which I hope will be more as I miss little Alea's face when she's not on screen. An absolutely fantastic little actress, who keeps us in suspense for each scene she appears in.

I'm hoping as I've probably said more then once now that she moves in with him and her Uncle Brax really soon but I think we'll have a few more sleepovers before then hopefully with Heath present in the others, it was such a shame as the writers missed out on some gr8 scenes. I felt that the episode was more based around Cheryl and Bianca rather then the daughter/father duo we've fallen into love with.

When you gain a bond with someone the way in which Bianca and Darcy has its very hard to break so I can't wait to see more of this relationship. I'd really like for the writers to try and get her in twice a week so that the one episode she can have with her Daddy and the other with Bianca as were missing out on H and D bonding separately as Bianca is either there or not very far away.

Cant wait for Darcy to interact with some other RB's as we just adore the bond in which she formed with Bianca, it'll be gr8 to see her perhaps having a few scenes with her Uncle Brax; Cheryl; Charlie etc.

Bit disappointed they weren't in yesterday's episode but loved the comment Casey made how Heath has her (Darcy) for one night and he is acting like he won the lotto….awwwwww :wub: looks like this relationship is growing beautifully :)

I know, omg, that was so adorable!

My absolute favourite relationship on the show! I really hope we see a lot more of them! :D

However, I don't think Heath's just over-the-moon about Darcy at the moment.... :wink::P

Edited by LauraPhilly!!

Bit disappointed they weren't in yesterday's episode but loved the comment Casey made how Heath has her (Darcy) for one night and he is acting like he won the lotto….awwwwww looks like this relationship is growing beautifully :)

I know, omg, that was so adorable!

My absolute favourite relationship on the show! I really hope we see a lot more of them! :D

However, I don't think Heath's just over-the-moon about Darcy at the moment.... :wink::P

I'm going to completely ignore what you just said, young lady! Had to read that twice, couldn't believe that you'd wrote that. :P Agree with you entirely cassecar, we demand more scenes! Right now, please!

I'm torn on the whole Darcy/Heath/Bianca thing. I'm a Liam/Bianca shipper all the way but I think the bond between Darcy and Bianca is adorable. And it seems like Bianca's really bonded with Lily as well. They need to just give Bianca a child.

Hey you! :D It's great to see a friendly face. The bond between the pair is something which I don't think is ever going to be broken, the bond that they share along with Darcy's bond with Heath is the best thing about the show @ the moment and im loving every second of it. I just can't wait for it to be explored even further then it already has been. Bianca is attracted to Heath that was apparent from their first few scenes together but this new side of him is something which I'm glad the writers are looking @ whilst still keeping him as a River boy. I don't particularly think that B would even be thinking about dating him if she didn't have such a strong bond with little D.

I think its gonna be a while before she gets to have a baby but I can definitely see that in her future with Liam if they ever get their acts together, I thought that might have been were the writers were going before Liam started using again. Miss Gormley has commented on how much she loves her job so were 100% that the character isn't going anywhere in a hurry.

Can't wait for Darcy/Heath/Bianca to be worked on further as they take my breath away with each scene all 3 of them share together. It'll be nice thought to see little D share scenes with Heath and Bianca respectively.

Edited by QUIET ACHIEVER
SPAG

I'm going to completely ignore what you just said, young lady! Had to read that twice, couldn't believe that you'd wrote that. :P

It wasn't that inappropriate, surely...?! :P

It was. At the moment I'm only invested in Heath's relationship with Darcy as he's missed 8 years of her life and yet he seems to spend one day a week with him. I want more scenes! :( I end up feeling like im about to have a breakdown when we only get her in the one episode.

I'm surprised you guys haven't had enough of my annoying enthusiasm for these pair. It just seems that they don't get scenes solely for them.

Got slight withdrawal symptoms with not having these two on the screen together. Not been watching this week as I knew that Heath and Darcy wouldn't be getting any scenes together. Its really weird how these two have made me enjoy H&A again. :( I reaally do hope its not too long before we get scenes again, I miss the father/daughter duo! x

Edited by Palmer0510