Darcy/Heath

Just hope they don't rush the Heath and Darcy father/daughter relationship like they have with some other stuff lately.

I wanna see them develope things slowly, and not miss out on the good things that we have lately, like when Tegan told Heath he was the father etc..

So far I like how they have started to get to know each other, and everything about Tegan's funeral etc..

• Replies 70
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Just hope they don't rush the Heath and Darcy father/daughter relationship like they have with some other stuff lately.

I wanna see them develope things slowly, and not miss out on the good things that we have lately, like when Tegan told Heath he was the father etc..

So far I like how they have started to get to know each other, and everything about Tegan's funeral etc..

I so agree maciam! I hope we do see regular bits and pieces of this relationship but on a slow burn, its quite a unique relationship. I am quite annoyed we never got see that scenes from when Teagan visited Heath and informed him of Darcy! I think the writers missed the opportunity of a really important scene for Heath's character growth.

I love how Darcy and Heath are getting to know eachother hopefully we see more of it! :)

I so agree maciam! I hope we do see regular bits and pieces of this relationship but on a slow burn, its quite a unique relationship. I am quite annoyed we never got see that scenes from when Teagan visited Heath and informed him of Darcy! I think the writers missed the opportunity of a really important scene for Heath's character growth.

I love how Darcy and Heath are getting to know eachother hopefully we see more of it! :)

The fact that the relationship is a unique one is the reason why were all itching for more father/daughter moments as Heath's shown he's more then capable of taking care of his little girl. I agree with you 100% but Im not quite sure how important that scene was in all honesty, I was pretty upset with the way in which he'd come out of prison so he could build a life for Darcy and himself but that hasn't happened yet, I do hope that we get to see that scene. Im crossing my fingers that even though we haven't had any spoilers for them in the next two weeks, it'd be just great if she was mentioned or appeared in a secret scene.

I can't wait till there at the stage where she starts calling him dad/daddy, we've all decided that they're gonna have a really close relationship as the scenes we've had have proved that, I just hope that they take time and care with it if they're not going to give us any scenes. I wish he'd spend more time with her though as he has seven lost years to make up for.

Yet again another long reply, I apologise. :P

I'm pretty sad that we didn't get any actual bondage between Heath and Darcy but did you all hear what she called him? I have to say I squealed a little in response.

Tell me what did you think of the episode? We should definitely do an episode discussion with each episode we get of them together. Anybody up for that?

Specially for you @April! You should rant away about the epi. People will join in when they want to and/or have something to say x

How adorable was the Heath/Bee/Darcy scenes today?! I have to admit I sometimes get a little disturbed by Heath laughing [something so wrong about it] and smiling - just because he suits the angry 'I'm-going-to-beat-you-up-if you-keep-looking-at-me' expression far more! But for the first time I was all awwing at his cuteness. Remember what he told Ma Braxton when he said Brax has a woman and that's the reason he can't stop with his stupid grin. That was totally THE grin today :wink:

Darcy is just perfection. Her little hug to Bee. "You can stay for my sleepover too". You can really see the bond she has formed with her. I am a little worried that the writers are having us fall in love with this idea of the three of them but they are going to snatch it away [like the cruel people they are - jk jk@writers - I love ya].

But having said that I would love to see Heath and Darcy bonding without Bee too. I am sure little Darcy is a tomboy so it wouldn't be too hard to find some common ground and do things like surfing :wub: ... can't wait for that epi

Check out Heath being all honest with Bee about his family issues. Clearly doesn't have as much of a shield with Bee compared to Brax with Charlie. But poor Brax will have to sort out Cheryl's mess.. come on Heath! Step up and take charge without falling into a mess! There is only a few years between you and you old enough and attractive enough to stand on your own two feet

Still <3Brax! But <3Darcy too!

Specially for you @April! You should rant away about the epi. People will join in when they want to and/or have something to say x

How adorable was the Heath/Bee/Darcy scenes today?! I have to admit I sometimes get a little disturbed by Heath laughing [something so wrong about it] and smiling - just because he suits the angry 'I'm-going-to-beat-you-up-if you-keep-looking-at-me' expression far more! But for the first time I was all awwing at his cuteness. Remember what he told Ma Braxton when he said Brax has a woman and that's the reason he can't stop with his stupid grin. That was totally THE grin today :wink:

Darcy is just perfection. Her little hug to Bee. "You can stay for my sleepover too". You can really see the bond she has formed with her. I am a little worried that the writers are having us fall in love with this idea of the three of them but they are going to snatch it away [like the cruel people they are - jk jk@writers - I love ya].

But having said that I would love to see Heath and Darcy bonding without Bee too. I am sure little Darcy is a tomboy so it wouldn't be too hard to find some common ground and do things like surfing :wub: ... can't wait for that epi

Check out Heath being all honest with Bee about his family issues. Clearly doesn't have as much of a shield with Bee compared to Brax with Charlie. But poor Brax will have to sort out Cheryl's mess.. come on Heath! Step up and take charge without falling into a mess! There is only a few years between you and you old enough and attractive enough to stand on your own two feet

Still <3Brax! But <3Darcy too!

Ranting is one of the many things that I dislike doing largely but I definitely get what you mean. Its really great to see new people here on the forum so welcome and thank you.

The scenes in which we got during today's episode were most definitely the best we've had of the 3 but I think that with each scene we get. Let's just say I'm completely smitten with these three and their uniqueness. The bond in which they have is so new and fresh to H&A which makes me all that more excited for each episode we get B/D/H in. It's great 2 see him with that smile on MO as he has it every time in which he's with Darcy but when Bianca's added in for good measure its mesmerising for me to watch as a fan of his character and the actor who plays him. With each episode I love how much Heath has grown into someone who has shown that he's a great father. He's took it so in his grasp, took him a while after Tegan going back to Jake...

I honestly believe that we haven't seen the last of angry Heath but hopefully it'll be added in @ appropriate moments so that it doesn't get too repetitive which is what we witnessed before during his feud with Hammer.

We presume that Heath and Bianca is going to be heavy and apparent in the next few weeks but we all know its not going to be a permanent thing. Personally I'd like to see his relationship with his little girl being the constant thing in his life which I feel the writers have started to give us already in terms of today and previous scenes.

I'm certain that once the H&B is over tat they'll remain friends as they've got this magnificent bond which they both share with young Darcy. They've cast Darcy perfectly and I can't wait 2 see ten year old Alea grow as a actress and Darcy as a character character as we've all been blown away with how adorable she is. Surely you can agree, bb?

Within every episode there's something she'll say or comment on which makes me fall even more in love with her and this episode was the "I'm sorry, come back, I've got soap in my eye." I hope that once poor Casey's trail is over :( we get more scenes between father and daughter. I would like to think that we can get her @ least 1 episode per week as she brings something to the table table with each one she appears in.

I was hoping that Brax would be teaching her but @ the moment he has a habit of letting people down, Casey; Charlie and I hope that Darcy isn't next on the least. they were quite together and grew closer back when Brax thought he was her Dad. I'm hoping that we'll get some scenes before the x mas holidays but if not afterwards.

I cross my fingers that we @ least a scene between them tomorrow as he missed their sleepover. :( I'm sure she'll forgive him as you can tell already that she's starting to become Daddy's little girl.

Do you think that we'll get more sleepovers before she moves in permanently? A girl can hope, right?

Hi All

Well that was just fantastic!!! :wub: I squealed when she called Heath ‘Dad’ ( my mum gave me the funniest look l! Lol!)

Their relationship is growing and it is growing beautifully though I must admit I was disappointed by Heath missing out so much of the day- let your mum deal with her problems and focus on Darcy!! Lol!

@ DocZed64, love that you are joining us! :) I love reading your other posts! And I agree as much that heath and Bianca are cute, he needs to bond with his daughter without her and that relationship should be his number one priority! Lol- i love your comment about seeing heath laugh! :lol:

@palmer0510 ( my fellow heath and darcy cheerleader lol! ) I’m crossing my fingers also for a scene tonight and yes she is totally a daddy’s girl! :)

Hi All

Well that was just fantastic!!! :wub: I squealed when she called Heath ‘Dad’ ( my mum gave me the funniest look l! Lol!)

Their relationship is growing and it is growing beautifully though I must admit I was disappointed by Heath missing out so much of the day- let your mum deal with her problems and focus on Darcy!! Lol!

@ DocZed64, love that you are joining us! :) I love reading your other posts! And I agree as much that heath and Bianca are cute, he needs to bond with his daughter without her and that relationship should be his number one priority! Lol- i love your comment about seeing heath laugh! :lol:

@palmer0510 ( my fellow heath and darcy cheerleader lol! ) I’m crossing my fingers also for a scene tonight and yes she is totally a daddy’s girl! :)

I frickin love you, girl. Your my favorite to talk to. Glad to see that I'm not the only cheerleader. As much as I love her calling him Dad I'd be absolutely besotted if @ some point she calls him Daddy as she gets to know him better and better I think she'll most definitely call him that. My Dad constantly melts when I remind him that I'm still Daddy's little girl. Us fans deserve and demand a scene, even if its just a simple him waking her up, or them cuddling on the couch. i was hoping for a scen of him doing either of those things during the sleepover and we got neither. :(

@palmer0510 hahahahahaha ur my favourite too!!!! lol!!!! I would love to call for her to call heath daddy!!! I prob so invested in this relationship because i have such a wonderful relationship with my dad! lol! i think its a great way to build Heath into a 3 dimensional character and its a different way for him to grow instead going for the usual route of bad boy falls in love with good girl etc etc

Yes we want more scenes!! lol!!!! :)

@palmer0510 hahahahahaha ur my favourite too!!!! lol!!!! I would love to call for her to call heath daddy!!! I prob so invested in this relationship because i have such a wonderful relationship with my dad! lol! i think its a great way to build Heath into a 3 dimensional character and its a different way for him to grow instead going for the usual route of bad boy falls in love with good girl etc etc

Yes we want more scenes!! lol!!!! :)

I'm glad to hear it, id probably have to fall out with you if that wasn't the case, only kidding, honey. I think its only a matter of time before she does, yet again we haven't yet seen his reaction to her calling him Dad, I just hope that they don't miss it out like the writers have been doing with quite a few scenes with these pair. That is exactly the same reasoning, its gr8 2 c that happening onscreen. I don't think I've ever been invested in a father/child relationship before, this is my first but im loving it.

I get a little upset when people say that Heath has changed for Bianca as its so obvious that he's fallen in love with Darcy and wants to do best by her, I think the storm and Tegan's death has made him more determined to do right by his child which has been amazing 2 c. I really can't wait for her to interact with other SB's, it might actually be a little different if he introduces little D to the RB's. That would be a hilarious scene, I can just c it now.

I'm sad when we've had no scenes as there's never much for us to talk about.

Tell me what was the best bit about this episode? For me it was most certainly Darcy's cuteness of screen when she splashed water over Bianca and begged her to come back as she'd got soap in her eye. That line was just delivered beautifully.