Darcy/Heath

Neighbours99 over on youtube made this beautiful 36 second video for Heath/Darcy. She has three others in the pipeline so go on over and watch, flourish her with amazing comment as she's the first person to video this relationship between father and daughter.

Share with your friends, neighbours99 has some other amazing Neighbours and H&A videos.

• Replies 70
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Neighbours99 over on youtube made this beautiful 36 second video for Heath/Darcy. She has three others in the pipeline so go on over and watch, flourish her with amazing comment as she's the first person to video this relationship between father and daughter.

Share with your friends, neighbours99 has some other amazing Neighbours and H&A videos.

Great video! Heath is fast becoming my favourite character. I think as soon as this gang storyline is out of the way, he will be :)

I am enjoying watching Heath I think Darcy lives with him and her uncles.

Cause Bianca gives Heath parenting advice about Darcy.

I don't know how she knows much about parenting she only has April none of her own kids.

Am I the only one thinks that Darcy looks a little bit like a mix between Heath and Bianca? :D In the scene in the diner today, I thought she looked a little bit like Bianca, and of course she always looks like a Braxton. The actress could be related to either of them and no-one would question it :lol:

Here's another magnificent neighbours99 video, this time with Carol and Tyler from TVD so it may contain spoilers but feel free to go over and comment as she's done yet another great job with her videos. xx

I'm hoping that @ some point she'll come to live with them permanently, I'm crossing my fingers that Heath will start to focus on having his daughter more once all the Casey stuff is out of the way as @ the moment I don't think its the best to have her around whilst everything is still up in the air.

By the sounds of it were gonna have two weeks without any father and daughter scenes, so tell me guys what are you wanting to see when they're both back on our screens together.

I'm really looking forward to watching Darcy and Heath's relationship develop. I hope Darcy's actress sticks around because she is absolutely adorable, and is already a really talented actress. But mainly, she's just adorable!

I think also it'll be great to see Heath in this challenging position; now he has a responsibility to be a good father to his daughter. He really can't afford to be getting involved with anything dodgy anymore...but in a way I don't think he will because you can already tell that he loves Darcy. Just the way he looks at her is enough to tell.

So far the scenes between them have been great...I love also how close Bianca and Darcy have come. Not that she could ever replace Tegan as Darcy's mum but maybe if Heath and Bianca do get together and stay together for awhile, Darcy will be able to look up to Bianca or rely on her as a mother figure. She's so young; she really is going to need a mum, or even a 'big sister' to help her as she grows up!

I'm really looking forward to watching Darcy and Heath's relationship develop. I hope Darcy's actress sticks around because she is absolutely adorable, and is already a really talented actress. But mainly, she's just adorable!

I think also it'll be great to see Heath in this challenging position; now he has a responsibility to be a good father to his daughter. He really can't afford to be getting involved with anything dodgy anymore...but in a way I don't think he will because you can already tell that he loves Darcy. Just the way he looks at her is enough to tell.

So far the scenes between them have been great...I love also how close Bianca and Darcy have come. Not that she could ever replace Tegan as Darcy's mum but maybe if Heath and Bianca do get together and stay together for awhile, Darcy will be able to look up to Bianca or rely on her as a mother figure. She's so young; she really is going to need a mum, or even a 'big sister' to help her as she grows up!

The relationship scenes in which we've seen so far have been written and acted to perfection and have left me and others wanting much more then what we've been given. Alea who plays Darcy is an absolute legend, I hope to see her stay with the show for a long time to come as she gets older I have a feeling she's gonna be a right stunner. Completely agree with her being adorable, she's everything you'd want in a young, female Braxton.

Heath hasn't really had much to work with in terms of storylines so I'm glad that they've given him something challenging to sink his teeth in, I just really hope that the Darcy/Heath storyline is going to be something which the H&A writers are going to be focusing on for the rest of this year and the 2012 season. I'd hate to have had these scenes and for us not to be given anymore to watch/discuss.

I'm most excited for the scenes in which she and he are going to share with the rest of Summer Bay as there are so many characters which I feel Darcy could have the 'big sister' relationship with. I hope to see both of them come into SB as proper neighbours as I believe the father/daughter duo have a lot to offer. Can't wait for her to interact with Charlie, Ruby, April and with her "sexy" Uncles.

The relationship scenes in which we've seen so far have been written and acted to perfection and have left me and others wanting much more then what we've been given. Alea who plays Darcy is an absolute legend, I hope to see her stay with the show for a long time to come as she gets older I have a feeling she's gonna be a right stunner. Completely agree with her being adorable, she's everything you'd want in a young, female Braxton.

Heath hasn't really had much to work with in terms of storylines so I'm glad that they've given him something challenging to sink his teeth in, I just really hope that the Darcy/Heath storyline is going to be something which the H&A writers are going to be focusing on for the rest of this year and the 2012 season. I'd hate to have had these scenes and for us not to be given anymore to watch/discuss.

I'm most excited for the scenes in which she and he are going to share with the rest of Summer Bay as there are so many characters which I feel Darcy could have the 'big sister' relationship with. I hope to see both of them come into SB as proper neighbours as I believe the father/daughter duo have a lot to offer. Can't wait for her to interact with Charlie, Ruby, April and with her "sexy" Uncles.

I agree with all of your comments about the Darcy/Heath relationship! I love how the relationship is playing out; I think it’s perfect and very realistic, from the initial awkwardness to the slow bonding between father and daughter.

I agree with Palmert0510 she is what you would expect a female Braxton to be, she is the perfect combination of all three brothers, which is probably why Tegan had the chance to pass Darcy as Brax’s!!! She has Casey’s personality, she has Brax’s features and she seems to have Heaths bite as seen on the scenes a couple of weeks ago on the beach! Lol! I wonder what she has of Cheryl’s? lol… :wink: btw did we find out how Cheryl knew Darcy was Heaths’s not Brax’s?

It kinda sucks we won’t between seeing much of them in the next couple of weeks but once this Casey thing is over maybe they will more of a chance to see this relationship grow.

I can’t wait to see Darcy to interact with other SB residents, as her first encounter (Colleen) didn’t go to well but I really want for now for her to interact with all members from the Braxton family, which I think will really be interesting :wink: