Darcy/Heath

Hi guys

I’m not too worried about Heath in the spoilers because I think it is realistic! Of course he is going to struggle to be a father to an 8 year old girl! I think it’s perfectly normal! :lol: But I truly think that he wants the best for her as indicated a couple of weeks ago when he did a deal with the persecution to get out of jail and the way he flipped when he found out his daughter was living with Jake and Hammer. He (and Darcy) will need a bit of time to get used to the idea of being father and daughter and build that relationship. I also think he will put her first but Heath is still who he is and it will be interesting to see how he balances being a RB who likes to party and is involved in criminal activities and being a devoted father.

• Replies 70
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

How great was that episode? We finally got our moments between Heath and Darcy, they were beyond perfection. I keep replaying them, Heath's finally able to be a Daddy and I gotta say it suits him like nothing else, seems like Darcy finally know who her father is. Its got me extremely excited for the next two episodes, I feel the hour long episode is going to be full of suspense and I for one can't wait. I'm so excited for the new scenes in which were going to be getting, keep them coming.

Well done, Home and Away writers, you did a fantastic hob for Alea and Dan's first scenes together! xx Love ya all. xx

Daddy Heath :wub: .... I agree Darcy and Heath fans we finally got our scenes!! Whoo hoo!!! My mum rolled her eyes when they came on I was like yay!!! I have to say the episode in general was well written and acted, but Darcy and Heath was a standout for me.

I must admit I was a bit iffy on how Darcy was going to act around Heath, as I believe it would be strange for her to view her ‘uncle’ now as a dad and Heath isn’t as gentle as Brax (personality-wise) but he was so good with her and she seemed to really trust him as he comforted her throughout the storm. Also she didn’t look like she wanted to leave him when Tegan( grrrr) grabbed her and left. I was amazed there was no awkwardness between father and daughter there had a sweet and trusting chemistry. Can’t wait for tonight and Friday! :lol:

Just when I thought i'd totally fallen for Heath Braxton's daddy role we get these new scenes and I think I might be beyond obsessed. Her temperament and bite was exactly like her father, you can definately see whose kid she is. I was rather concerned with today's spoiler as it said that Heath was going to struggle but I think he's done an excellent job and I couldn't help but giggle at the bond they had by the end of the episode. It makes me feel a lot less concerned with next week's spoilers. Absolutely love the new side of Heath, we never thought we'd see him vulnerable but it keep on coming, getting better each time.

Just when I thought i'd totally fallen for Heath Braxton's daddy role we get these new scenes and I think I might be beyond obsessed. Her temperament and bite was exactly like her father, you can definately see whose kid she is. I was rather concerned with today's spoiler as it said that Heath was going to struggle but I think he's done an excellent job and I couldn't help but giggle at the bond they had by the end of the episode. It makes me feel a lot less concerned with next week's spoilers. Absolutely love the new side of Heath, we never thought we'd see him vulnerable but it keep on coming, getting better each time.

The whole thing about Heath now beeing a daddy to Darcy is new to him, and he has never have to care and take responsibiltiy for anyone but himself earlier.

Sure, give hime some time. He will learn as he gets to know her.

Darcy has changed him for the better so far. I like the new Heath. Also his friendship with Bianca.

I love them in today's episode.

I have to say I loved their scenes, from the house scenes to the diner scenes. The best scenes for me was Heath's "you are going to have to get used to that if you want to be my kid” and Darcy’s grin was so sweet ( Colleen was bitchy though!) Heath was quite different to Darcy yet still very Heath like. Thankyou H&A writers for writing and portraying a realistic new father and daughter relationship.

Loved the father/daughter scene it was cute :)

I'm hoping that we get some more this week but I doubt it. The scenes from yesterdays episode were done to perfection and has made me even more invested in this relationship. Heath will be the best dad on Home and Away if he keeps up with the good work, you can see him falling for his little girl already. It won't take long before he's more invested in her then he already is. Love him, Love Darcy.