Darcy/Heath

Looking forward to seeing the Heath/Darcy relationship! I hope we get some good scenes involving them...

Me too, im just hoping that he concentrates on his daughter, taking care of her and getting to know her as he's missed so many years of her life already. His main concern after the strom should be him making it up to his child but im sure the writers will just jump him into another storyline like they did with the gang war. :(

• Replies 70
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Hi guys

There is good news for Heath and Darcy scenes as new spoilers have indicated they will have scenes in the next few weeks :wub:

so excited!!!! Im too obsessed with this story line! :rolleyes:

As I've said on multiple occasions I too am amazed that people are as obsessed with them as I have, for me its due to the fantastic acting from mother actors and I'm unable to handle my excitement of these two having scenes together. I fear that were going to become more obsessed with the storyline once we get actual scenes between the pair of them n were able to c their father/daughter bond.

With the scenes coming up what/ how would you like them to take place? Any suggestions?

Hi guys

There is good news for Heath and Darcy scenes as new spoilers have indicated they will have scenes in the next few weeks :wub:

As I've said on multiple occasions I too am amazed that people are as obsessed with them as I have, for me its due to the fantastic acting from mother actors and I'm unable to handle my excitement of these two having scenes together. I fear that were going to become more obsessed with the storyline once we get actual scenes between the pair of them n were able to c their father/daughter bond.

With the scenes coming up what/ how would you like them to take place? Any suggestions?

I so agree :rolleyes: Daw Ewing is a really wonderful actor, he has made Heath interesting and show different sides but not forgetting who Heath is ( does that make any sense?) And the actress playing Darcy is fantastic as I mentioned before she has only been in a couple of scenes yet I am captivated by her! The actresses playing Cheryl and Tegan are both wonderful! Lets just say all the actors portraying the Braxton family are fantastic!!

I really hope Darcy and Heath will have a strong bond with on oneanother, I really feel that this is missing in H&A, the strong father and daughter relationship. :wub:

One scene I would really love would be Heath teaching her how to surf and also telling her he is her father because at this point I don’t think she knows, the way I read the scene between her and Brax was he was telling her he will be like an uncle not that he actually is! But then again I could be wrong! Lol!

God I’m obsessed! :lol:

Hi guys

I so agree :rolleyes: Daw Ewing is a really wonderful actor, he has made Heath interesting and show different sides but not forgetting who Heath is ( does that make any sense?) And the actress playing Darcy is fantastic as I mentioned before she has only been in a couple of scenes yet I am captivated by her! The actresses playing Cheryl and Tegan are both wonderful! Lets just say all the actors portraying the Braxton family are fantastic!!

I really hope Darcy and Heath will have a strong bond with on oneanother, I really feel that this is missing in H&A, the strong father and daughter relationship. :wub:

One scene I would really love would be Heath teaching her how to surf and also telling her he is her father because at this point I don’t think she knows, the way I read the scene between her and Brax was he was telling her he will be like an uncle not that he actually is! But then again I could be wrong! Lol!

God I’m obsessed! :lol:

That makes total sense, babe. He's an exceptional actor and I think that the storm week is really going to show us who the real Heath is, I can tell you now hes gonna absolutely melt spending time with her,( just like us fans have done) especially now that he knows shes his little girl. Thank you so much for showing me that there's someone else whos just absolutely desperate for some scenes. I fear that we've been cheated as we've got none between them, I was happy when Heath expressed how he wanted to be there for his child and hes done absolutely nothing to make sure that it happens, which is rather upsetting especially that it looks like it takes Tegan getting hurt or killed before he takes responsibility for Darcy.

I'm hoping that the storm won't happen until 1/2 way through the episode as from what we've gotten from the promo im guessing that hes will her @ the time of the storm. but yet again I could be mistaken, I can't wait 2 see how that turns out in the end. The promo gave us more questions then answers.fingers crossed.

The young actress who plays Darcy is Alea O'Shea.

I agree, Dan Ewing is very underrated actor and I find the most natural....

I was so confused during the week as he didn't mention his daughter at all. A scene I really wish we could have seen was when Tegan tells Heath about Darcy. Also I would really love to know what Heath’s headspace is concerning his daughter, even something brief, I mean he has known Darcy all her life not knowing she was his little girl. How does one become a father to an 8 year old? Does he know Tegan tried to pass her off as Brax’s?

I love this relationship (even though technically it hasn’t aired yet lol!) :wink: and storyline as it had opened so much potential for the Braxton boys, everything they thought they were is not as it appears. I think Darcy will shake up the dynamics of the brothers. Its strange that the one brother less likely to be a father is the first one to experience fatherhood... BTW kudos the writing staff and casting at H&A, Darcy does hes similar features to Heath and it was quite clever that we never saw Darcy with Heath before the reveal.... : :wink:

I really look forward to how she will affect Heath, as stated before he does seem to be paternal, he wants to look after his little girl and be there for her, the way his father wasn’t for him. :wub:

I just hope that H&A don’t cop out and make Tegan die so he will have no choice but to look after Darcy, I hope in the storm he will be concerned for her and he will build that bond with her. What do you guys think? :rolleyes:

When Heath said that he wants to be there for Darcy, I don't think he knew what a huge responsibility that is. To him it maybe sounds easy, But as the time goes he will learn the hard way.

There's no doubt he will be there for her. When they get to know each other and starts building a relationship, that's when Heath will start to change, I think..

When he really get to know her, she will hopefully be more and more important to him than the River boys.

That might bring out more of the real Heath too, and we get to see more of his background, and the story of why their father left the family. Who knows..

Maybe their father was also a River boy?? And when Darryl, Heath and Casey was younger their mother left him beacuse she didn't want her boys to live the same life as him..

I just hope that Heath will change for the better when he gets to know Darcy better.. One thing's for sure.. He won't be the same again when he does..

I agree, Dan Ewing is very underrated actor and I find the most natural....

I was so confused during the week as he didn't mention his daughter at all. A scene I really wish we could have seen was when Tegan tells Heath about Darcy. Also I would really love to know what Heath’s headspace is concerning his daughter, even something brief, I mean he has known Darcy all her life not knowing she was his little girl. How does one become a father to an 8 year old? Does he know Tegan tried to pass her off as Brax’s?

I love this relationship (even though technically it hasn’t aired yet lol!) :wink: and storyline as it had opened so much potential for the Braxton boys, everything they thought they were is not as it appears. I think Darcy will shake up the dynamics of the brothers. Its strange that the one brother less likely to be a father is the first one to experience fatherhood... BTW kudos the writing staff and casting at H&A, Darcy does hes similar features to Heath and it was quite clever that we never saw Darcy with Heath before the reveal.... : :wink:

I really look forward to how she will affect Heath, as stated before he does seem to be paternal, he wants to look after his little girl and be there for her, the way his father wasn’t for him. :wub:

I just hope that H&A don’t cop out and make Tegan die so he will have no choice but to look after Darcy, I hope in the storm he will be concerned for her and he will build that bond with her. What do you guys think? :rolleyes:

He won't be underrated for long as I truly believe that Tegans supposed death and him becoming a parent is going to be the making of him, just 1 look @ his little girl + he'll fall in love with her as shes the spitting image of him. As you said Well Done, H&A casting.

Knowing Tegan I absolutely doubt she will have told him about the Brax situation, with the writers unfortunately as a fan i feel that they've missed out a huge chunk of the storyline, I just hope they can redeem that during the storm week. Cross our fingers that we'll get a little something before the storm but i highly doubt it.

As I've spoken about previously, I'd noticed her features immediately turned to my mom and said that heaths kid, which she immediately laughed at but I was right lol. I totally get what you mean about the relationship, she has 100% chemistry with her uncles and im 100% sure she's gonna be daddy's little girl.

Yet again im crossing my fingers that a bond will develop and grow during the storm, if not im gonna be seriously pissed as its gonna feel like hes got no other option but to look after her. By the sounds of it though Heath has never had to look after anyone or anything so this will be his time to shine as a father, a brother and a summer bay resident.

When Heath said that he wants to be there for Darcy, I don't think he knew what a huge responsibility that is. To him it maybe sounds easy, But as the time goes he will learn the hard way.

There's no doubt he will be there for her. When they get to know each other and starts building a relationship, that's when Heath will start to change, I think..

When he really get to know her, she will hopefully be more and more important to him than the River boys.

That might bring out more of the real Heath too, and we get to see more of his background, and the story of why their father left the family. Who knows..

Maybe their father was also a River boy?? And when Darryl, Heath and Casey was younger their mother left him beacuse she didn't want her boys to live the same life as him..

I just hope that Heath will change for the better when he gets to know Darcy better.. One thing's for sure.. He won't be the same again when he does..

I think it was more about him getting sidetracked as he seems to only be able to concentrate on 1 thing @ a time which I hope won't become a problem when looking after Darcy, rather then him not understanding the amount of responsibility it takes in order to be more then a father but a dad. You have 2 remember that all 3 braxtons lost their father when he decided that waltzing off was a better option then taking care of his kids along with Cheryl. By the looks of the spoiler picture he's going to be blaming himself, which I hope won't go on for too long as Darcy's gonna need her Daddy around in order for her to deal with her mothers "death".

As I keep repeating myself, lol, i think that the relationship will build quickly as they're both going to be dependent on each other, well that's what im hoping that the writers will do anyway. Just one look at his daughter and he'll want to change just like Brax did back when he thought that Darcy was his.

Heath surely won't be the same again as shes the most perfect, most adorable and considerate child that I think we've ever had on H&A, bet it wont take long for her to become Daddy's little girl. I'm hoping that the writers do the father/daughter duo justice.

I think it was more about him getting sidetracked as he seems to only be able to concentrate on 1 thing @ a time which I hope won't become a problem when looking after Darcy, rather then him not understanding the amount of responsibility it takes in order to be more then a father but a dad. You have 2 remember that all 3 braxtons lost their father when he decided that waltzing off was a better option then taking care of his kids along with Cheryl. By the looks of the spoiler picture he's going to be blaming himself, which I hope won't go on for too long as Darcy's gonna need her Daddy around in order for her to deal with her mothers "death".

As I keep repeating myself, lol, i think that the relationship will build quickly as they're both going to be dependent on each other, well that's what im hoping that the writers will do anyway. Just one look at his daughter and he'll want to change just like Brax did back when he thought that Darcy was his.

Heath surely won't be the same again as shes the most perfect, most adorable and considerate child that I think we've ever had on H&A, bet it wont take long for her to become Daddy's little girl. I'm hoping that the writers do the father/daughter duo justice.

Hi Palmer0501 we have certainly kept this thread going! lol :wink: I agree with everything you've said ( as you probably guessed!!) i was just wondering what spoiler picture were you referring to? As I said earlier today Darcy is a great addition to this somewhat dysfunctional family and I think she will shake the Braxton dynamic even further that it has already been shook !

Also maciam i think you are right , this relationship will bring more of the 'real' heath out also and he will have to learn to be a father and he probably at this point of time doesn't realise what a big responsibility that is! I think Darcy will be more important than the river boys to Heath, could you imagine if someone tried to hurt her? he went psycho after stu was hurt!!! he definitely won't be the same again after bonding with her :wub: