Ruin (by JosieTash) - comments

Red Ranger 1

Red Ranger 1, all I can say bout the re-release of the original versions of Optimus Prime, Prowl etc is SNAP [as I did the same thing as you]. Re Transformers dialogue, the most memorable line from the cartoon [for me] was when Grimlock & Spike were somehow teleported to a medieval like alien world and Grimlock said “If us not go with strangers, us not go.”

Re my fic, Ruby’s present to Billy causes some intrigue in the action below !!!!

I'm not sure if we got the original Optimus over here at that time, was the Powermaster still available then?I got Inferno and Sideswipe, which cemented Inferno as one of my favourites.Ah, Grimlock. Apparently the guy writing the comic really liked him so he kept ending up as Autobot leader."Me leader-why everyone suddenly giving me orders?"

Oh, hang on, I've just noticed there's a fan fiction in here.

Loved Miles' confusion over Billy's underwear, Nicole covering for them and her chat with Billy.Love Dex's attitude to the pregnancy but Charlie's is a bit worrying...Guessing either that was a very small ice statue or Jarlie House has a very large freezer?Great that Nicole's had the baby.

• Replies 100
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

It’s great that Georgie featured in this ep and cool that you were inspired to include her in a non-police capacity by that great on-screen scene when she was teasing Charlie about her kiss with Brax. I loved that Emma told Georgie to call her Em as she had previously told Roo that only friends call her Em, and that scene is great where Emma asked Georgie and Rikki which of the River Boys they’d choose if they HAD to go out with one of them. I also loved all the trouble that Ruby’s gift of that underwear for Billy caused – but cool that Nic covered for them.

It’s good that Sid now seems to be accepting that Dex and Joey are going to be parents of his grandchildren, but it does seem like Charlie is having doubts and that’s probably going to get worse.

Really looking forward to the next episode! …

Well, I've just flicked through this as really I like to get into a fic right from the start. But I really love the 'script' layout of it, I prefer lots of dialogue to endless descriptions of people looking out of windows etc that you get in some stories :)

Red Ranger 1, the “classics” were re-released whilst the Action Masters were still available here in Oz. It took it that they were “piggybacking” on the renewed interest in the franchise. I got many of the classics – but I wish I’d got Mirage. He either wasn’t re-released or I never saw him. Whilst character wise I wasn’t too interested in Mirage, I LOVED that he transformed into a Ligier F1 car.

I think the classics came out before the Action Masters here, not sure about that one.They didn't release Mirage, they did release Wheeljack and apparently they junked both moulds or they got damaged not long afterwards.

Loved that chapter.Nicole being a mother is really sweet and I love Billy morphing into a cuddly giraffe for Tessa.Nicole and Ruby's chats were great too.Nice to get some insight into Roo's attitude, although threatening to have Emma and Rikki dissected is still a bit of an extreme reaction...

I also loved that Billy jazzed into a cuddly giraffe as it’s really cool that he turned into my fave dog in an earlier chapter and now a cuddly toy (which I also love). Great explanation BTW re how he could turn into a non-living creature. Cool pic of Cat too and I loved that Bilby link – they are SO cute!

It is great that we now know why Roo was so against same-sex relationships so hopefully she’ll be turning over a new leaf now.

Great choice of name for Nic’s baby BTW!

I totally agree that it’s great that Roo has kept her promise to Emki and that Emki are similarly avoiding upsetting Roo by not pashing in front of her.

Loved that reference to the X Files and Supernatural.

As that storm came on unexpectedly I can’t help wondering if there IS some supernatural reason for it, even though Emki are not responsible, and I can’t wait to find out what Roo has encountered in the water … (cool episode ending!)