Ruin (by JosieTash) - comments

Red Ranger 1

• Replies 100
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Lovely chapter.I'm glad that Roo was good enough to make her peace with Rikki and Emma and felt ashamed about the way she'd behaved.Loved the little bit with Dex looking forward to meeting Danica, Adrian and TBA.Hopefully Charlie will manage to deal as well.

Ah, Buffy Season 2 finale.("Do I know you?""You hit me with an axe once.")Actually, I got H2O Season 1 Part 1 on DVD a few months back.(It was the only one they had in HMV.)Quite enjoyed it and it's helping me picture this fic...

Great timing that you posted this ep on the day before the Royal wedding. Although it’s good entertainment when people are arguing, it’s lovely that Emki and Roo now seem to be becoming real friends and that Roo will be going to the wedding, but hopefully we’ll still getting great banter like that comment from Roo that she might be in Hell after she found out that Rikki had saved her!

I’m worried that Charlie and Joey are two of the people not getting any sleep before the wedding as Charlie is obviously still not happy as she especially enjoys the morning swim when Joey DOESN’T have her baby bump in sea mode. (Love that Cleo explained the science behind that.)

Another great chapter!Rikki and Emma's wedding was great but Charlie's doubts are probably going to cause problems in the future...

Re Buffy:Yeah, Becoming Part 2 was great.I'm a big fan of the Season 3 finale, Graduation Day Part 2, possibly because I've got happy memories of watching the story at a convention at a time when there was a bit of a Buffy drought on TV screens.I watched the Season 5 finale, The Gift, a few days ago and spent most of the time going "My god, I'd forgotten how good this was..."

Cool wedding chapter and a great mixture of so much happiness for Emki but sadness for Jarlie. It really doesn’t sound good now for Jarlie and it seems like at the wedding Charlie has decided that she can’t forgive Joey although she does still love her. That was a great comment the night before the wedding about the bigger Joey’s bump gets the bigger the gulf between them.

I love the wedding dress pics and they are SO in character for Emma and Rikki, especially the colour of Rikki’s, and it’s great that they went to Mako Island for their honeymoon.

That certainly was a great chat between Ruby and Charlie but it’s a shame that as they get closer, Jarlie seem to get further apart, and Charlie’s bolt from the room as Joey named the third baby was very telling (very cool third name!).

BTW, loved what you said about it being Mother’s Day in Oz re Charlie/Ruby!

Wow!I really wanted to hug both Ruby and Dex in that chapter, they were so sweet with the way they were trying to do the right thing.I'm glad Joey's got the Walkers and that Dexter's going to be there for her.Looking forward to seeing what happens next!