Ruin (by JosieTash) - comments

Red Ranger 1

So much to love in this chapter and so many great moments. One of my faves was that line from Dex about telling MacGyver that he’ll have to share his love – he, he. Threatening Rikki is a bit like waving a red rag at a bull, so hopefully the notorious Dr Denman won’t get the opportnity to dissect the mergirls. Big double shock there for Charlie after she found Ruby and Billy together AND Billy in a dress, and that’s after the shock she’d already just had from Joey when she found out that Joey is pregnant. Good job Charlie doesn’t have a heart condition (apart from being in love with Joey, that is!).

Oops, guess I shouldn’t have said that about KangerRoo and that’s SO mean of her to threaten the mergirls with Dr Denman, but I can’t wait to see what Em’s idea is.

• Replies 100
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Nice update.Transformers references!Something else I've got...worryingly obsessed about.(Although mainly the good one.)Nice chat between Ruby and Charlie, Billy living with the caravan park crowd is gonna be interesting.Looking forward to Emma and Rikki's trip away too.

Love Rikki wondering how weird REALLY weird was in their house, and the oxymoron-ville comment from Miles re responsible teens was hilarious. Let’s hope Roo can be trusted to keep Billy’s secret since she thinks he’s a freak too.

Red Ranger 1, I’m totally the same bout Transformers. I've got collectables from over the various eras of the series [including the recent big screen films].

I recently picked up the fourth collection of the old Marvel US comic.I've got most of the early Marvel UK exclusive stories in one form or another too.Bought the last few issues at the time so hopefully I'll meet in the middle soon...

Ooh, Sid didn't take the news of Dexter and Joey's impending parenthood rather well.Hopefully he comes round.The caravan park crowd going away together should be interesting.Looking forward to more of this!

I totally agree, let’s hope that Sid lightens up a bit. In view of on-screen H&A just now that was quite poignant that Indi said cheating is just WRONG! Loved Dex doing a Darth Vader voice and also what Indi said about trust him to sleep with an Angel lesbian. It would be very cool if Billy Jazzed to look like Ronnie or a male Angel, and I can’t wait to find out what that moving-house pressie is.

BTW, cool that Roo promised to behave on the Blaxland trip but I’m not sure we can trust her after the Blaxland trip? …

Red Ranger 1, although I’ve bought the occasional Transformers comic, I’m more so into the toys. Re my fic, things [of course] don’t go as planned for both groups’ trips away.

Yeah, I've got a few of the toys.They re-released several of the "classic" Autobots over here in the early 90s which helped.(Of course, some toys never made it over here.Alas poor Shockwave.)You don't know what you're missing out on with the comics."Why do I persist in trying to reason with you, when the only language you understand is VIOLENCE!"

Love that chapter.Ruby's present to Billy is...a bit surprising.Liked Charlie trying to get Sid to communicate, hoping he'll manage to get his head around the idea soon.Troubling times ahead for Charlie and Joey?Emma's plan does actually seem to be working, so long as they manage to stick to it...

Edited by Red Ranger 1

As always, I loved this latest installment and I’m looking forward to hearing more about that pressie of Ruby’s to Billy.(the girlie underwear). Charlie is trying hard to be supportive with Joey but, like Ruby said, it does feel like it may be the calm before the storm.

That ice sculpture (soon to be gel) that Emma gave to Rikki sounds amazing and great to hear that, at least in this fic, Georgie Watson wears a red bikini!