Ruin (by JosieTash) - comments

Red Ranger 1

Yay, you've started it!Intriguing so far and that preview has definitely caught my interest.Ruby still going around in her underwear is an interesting idea.Shame Roo seems to take after her aunt. Curious about who this boy is(the "Billy" mentioned in the opening?).Looking forward to more!

• Replies 100
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Great title and great start to your new fic. I love the mystery about that boy who’s lost his memory and Roo’s little hissy fit when she saw Em and Rikki kissing was hilarious. :D Can’t wait to find out the reason for that wallet with the money and ID being at the bottom of the ocean in those board shorts.

Some really good stuff in there.Liked Alf and Charlie referring to the boy as "Boy".I'm slightly suspicious of why Billy would want to know Bella's first name and then question her and Rikki about their girlfriends...is there more to him than meets the eye?Also wonder what Ruby was going on about at the end, surprised Charlie jumped down her throat like that.Looking forward to more of this!

Yeah, it was great when everyone was calling Billy “Boy”, but is he really Billy? Love all that mystery re his school ID and can’t wait to find out more about this mysterious character, even if we have to wait a while. That end comment from Charlie was just priceless – can’t wait to find out what that was all about ….