Ruin (by JosieTash) - comments

Red Ranger 1

• Replies 100
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I loved that Billy changed into my all-time fave animal, a Belgian Shepherd, in this chapter – he obviously has great taste! Cool about Billy’s ID card being a comms device and loved that reference to the Vulcan mind meld. I’m actually surprised that Roo’s posters have put people off going to Sexy Tales as I’d have expected that it would actually have the opposite effect, but do hope the girls manage to get their business back on track, and that was such a cool comment of Charlie’s about the chastity belt – he, he.

I’m totally intrigued by that last statement of Ruby’s so I can’t wait for more in the next episode …

Great that business at Sexy Tales has been really good again despite Roo’s efforts. I also love that Dex is trying out baby names even though he doesn’t know for sure that Joey is pregnant, but cool that after Dex told her the truth Maz said that she could sense new life in the Bay. Interesting that they have same sex couples on Drahnrae too.

Loved that line from Billy when he whispered to Ruby that he could wear one of her school dresses when Charlie told them they’d have to return to school!

Wow, that was certainly a very dramatic ep and Joey’s distress was excruciating – very different from the way she felt when she was moonstruck. I loved her Fallen Angel line. Cool that we’ll be finding out about those same sex relationships on Drahnrae in a later ep.

Oh wow!I'm glad that Charlie understood and is supporting Joey.Dexter's reaction was absolutely, brilliantly hilarious!("They're alive!!!!")Wonder what's going to happen when more people start to find out.Also wonder just how far Roo's prepared to go...

Oh dear, Joey’s definitely feeling awful and ridden with guilt but it’s cool that Charlie understands, and I love that comment about her taking a leaf out of Em’s book and Joey replying that it’s her who should be spanked.

Good old Roo – let’s see her worst …