Ruin (by JosieTash) - comments

Red Ranger 1

• 3 weeks later...
  • Replies 100
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 4 weeks later...

Oh!Gosh!I'd kind of forgotten this was the last chapter so those last two words took me by surprise. Nice title drop at the end there.Love Dexter being the doting dad, surprised that Leah was the one to drop the plates but it was a nice twist, glad that despite the delay with the courier Joey read the message before finding out about Charlie and Bianca.There's a sequel coming, right?Because that really didn't feel like the end...

Overall impression and favourite moments?You expect my memory to be that good?Hmm.Pretty much everything involving Dexter's secret tryst with Joey.Ruby and Fake Nicole.Billy being a giraffe. Overall I enjoyed the story but my brain's too tired for an in depth review.Nice mix of storylines which gave some good material to most of the main characters, which I know is a difficult job.