Ruin (by JosieTash) - comments

Red Ranger 1

My fave bit of this chapter is the bit where Joey slaps Dex around the face and calls him a little perv, but I did feel a bit sorry for Dex as he was moonstruck when he actually ended up in bed with Joey, although he did know what he was doing when he peeked at Joey naked. Since Dex liked it in onscreen H&A when he was grounded, maybe he’ll be proud of getting slapped by a hot girl like Joey. It’s only going to get worse when Charlie and Sid find out what’s happened …!

• Replies 100
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Love that line in Ch 8 where you said Emma & Rikki were bound to be at the diner, swapping insults with Roo & Colleen. He, he. I totally agree with Red Ranger 1 about the bizarre idea of Cleo going to the pet shop and seeing Adrian!!!

It’s great that most of the folk in the Diner are supportive of Rikki and Em, even if Roo isn’t, and I loved Alf’s comment about it being another peaceful day in Summer Bay. Great chapters and looking forward to more …

SO funny what you said about imagining how Adrian and Cleo simultaneously fainted when they first met at the pet store.

I loved Ruby’s reaction, both times, when she found Billy wearing one of her dresses and it will certainly be interesting to find out WHY (in Ruby’s tone) he’s doing that. I can’t really see Charlie being impressed by Billy’s idea of him wearing Ruby’s dresses and Ruby wearing her underwear, even if they are just in Ruby’s room – actually, I’m quite surprised that Charlie’s letting them share a room, but guess she trusts Ruby.

Great pics of the mermaids’ comet-deflecting efforts.

No, I didn't see Flash Forward, I don't tend to watch a lot of television these days for some reason. Well...most of my theories about Billy just went hurtling out the window, I really wasn't expecting him to be a Liagiba.Assuming there's not more to it?Dexter was brilliant again, especially his thoughts about fantasising being too normal and actually being a bit pleased he might have slept with a woman.Looking forward to more!