Ruin (by JosieTash) - comments

Red Ranger 1

• Replies 100
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

It was SO cool to find out that Billy is a Liagiba. Now, I can’t wait to find out why he’s on Earth and what happened to him to make him lose his memory. It was definitely interesting that neither him nor Ruby woke up when he metamorphosed back to his usual form while sleeping, and ripped up Ruby’s nightdress, and SO funny that Ruby thought he had been having a wet dream!

Ooh boy.Loads of great stuff there.Joey having some rather uncomfortable flashbacks.Dexter bragging about his "conquest" could cause an awful lot of trouble, although his exchange with Bianca was hilarious.And Billy choosing a rather inopportune time to remember everything...Can't wait to see what he's remembered!

SO cool that the passionate kiss with Ruby has restored Billy’s memory and it will be so great to find out more. It’s also cool that Dex is so proud that he slept with Joey, but shame that Joey isn’t going to feel the same about that, and nor is Charlie …!!

Great chapter with some really well-thought-out scenes. I loved when Llahnairda changed into Nicole but wasn’t preggie Nicole as he didn’t want to rip another of Ruby’s dresses. Also great that Nicole wondered if Ruby had changed into an Angel and that was so cool when Nicole came into Ruby’s room and saw “herself” sitting on the bed (I’m so glad that Ruby remembered to warn preggie Nicole that she’d be shocked so she had time to get prepared – wouldn’t want her to lose the baby!) and I also love that Nicole wondered if she was looking at her long-lost twin (she must watch Home and Away! – he, he).

So funny when Nic commented that she assumed that Charlie didn’t know about Llahnairda, especially that he likes wearing dresses (and that makes sense that the fabric reminds Llahnairda of home as it feels like a cool breeze on his skin). Also loved Nic’s comment about Ruby being a poster child for normal as she was in her undies and has an alien male boyfriend who likes wearing dresses – he, he.

Looking forward to Llahnairda morphing into other people and animals in the future, and even though only a select group knows, I’m wondering if someone else might accidentally see?