1990 Episode Discussion

Guest Ryan

I know it might sound pathetic, but earlier today I was watching the end of year 1990 opening titles and

without Celia there I felt slightly physically sick. I know that's pathetic, but I can't help but feel that losing her is like taking the heart away from the show right now.

Unbelievable that they never brought her back as a regular!

Think they might have brought her back in 2000 if Lyn Collingwood didn't agree to become a regular.

And since both Colleen and Celia are so similar theres not much point having both as regulars at the same time.

Its like Beth and Gina their characters are so similar there wouldn't have been much point having them both on the show at the same time.

• Replies 1.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

As I’ve said numerous times, all these episodes are new to me as I only started watching the show in the early 2000’s. Fascinated by all these posts claiming that Sophie becomes a bit of a classic, I’ve got no idea of any of her storylines or how long she was on the show for! She’s pretty cute though, that much I know for sure. ;)

I like Sophie and Rebekah who plays her, but her acting in these early episodes leaves a lot to be desired! I think some of the worst acting seen on the show up to this point.

I will definitely back you up on that, I’ve liked her a lot so far and it’s always nice seeing her lovely face on the TV, but her acting so far has been very lacking in parts!

Is it just me or is Carly really unpleasant lately? She's really sour groups at the moment.

LOL at Celia and Andrew scaring the kids, would have been funnier if the ghost turned out to be real and everyone heard moaning and groaning etc.

Is it just me or is Carly really unpleasant lately? She's really sour groups at the moment.

I would be too if I'd just been so appallingly treated by Adam! Did h and Emma really need to be so lovey dovey in front of her when their break up was so fresh?!

Not too much happening in today's eppy. The teen seemed to be easily gotten rid of from Morag's house! Loved Celia in her witch outfit :D

Yes, she is. I like her one minute, I dislike her the next. She is very moody though, can change in an instant.

I loved some of the scenes with Tom/Steven/Carly. :lol:

And if I didn't know that Donald was such a long serving character, I'd have thought this current storyline was 'jumping the shark'!

And if I didn't know that Donald was such a long serving character, I'd have thought this current storyline was 'jumping the shark'!

What does that mean? Yeah, it is kind of ridiculous that two of the longest serving characters have killed people. I do feel for Donald though. I hate Al Simpson!

Archived