Perfectly Imperfect, But I Wouldn't Change A Thing (by Jen) - comments

pembie

• Replies 99
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Just caught up with this.... and....

I LOVE IT..... :D was you worried? was you ^_^

Amazing fic, and when I saw it was about Indi/Romeo... I definitly had to give it a read... and you've definitely proven your amazing-ness in this fic.... Indi's hormonal emotions are pretty much spot on... and Dex is just... just... DEX!

Atleast Romeo is trying to step up and do the right thing... even if Indi doesn't show it.... seriously amazing... update soon....

Can I just say... for the record.... I'm loving Dex... just putting that out there hehe! :D

Hehe Casey and Dex in this chapter. This makes me smile especially after a stupid trip to hospital <_<

Ah Indi is clearly struggling to get some control over the situation but then when you are pregnant...there is not much you can do. It is what it is

Again love the Dex/Indi interaction. :D

Looking forward to reading more :D

Oh boy.There were so many things going on in that chapter I don't know where to start.Shame Indi's pushing Romeo away but it was nice of Marilyn to help her.And I love the fact that none of the family realised Casey was a boy.Looking forward to more of this.

Carina - Thank you for reading! Wow, it means so much when you make comments about the characters/interactions, because they're the things I worry about. That they aren't going to come across as genuine or in character, so thank you for saying that.

matticus01 - Oh Bec, you did have me worried for a moment. And then pleasantly surprised. I appreciate your Dex loving too :D.

Zetti - Thanks! <3

Red Ranger 1 - Come on! You can't be a boy called Casey without someone assuming you're a girl. I was totally hoping that was going to happen in the show for real, ala Kim when he first arrived. But sadly, no. So I wrote it here instead :wink:.

Hey Jen

Sorry Its taken me so long to comment

I really liked that last chapter Dex makes me laugh loved it how evryone thought Casey was a girl

shame about Indi pushing Romeo away but I can understand why must be hard for her

Glad I'm not a Drone Bee :lol:

Wow just found this fan fic - and I absolutely love it!! I especially love Dex in this fic - with all his weird animal trivia but taking the spotlight off his sister as well. Hope Indi and Romeo sort everything else out soon. Just out of interest (i'm sorry if you've mentioned this and I just didnt see it) I know that everyone knows that Indi is obviously pregnant - but does everyone - besides Sid, Marilyn and Miles - know that Romeo is the father?? Sorry I was just curious. Anyway, Great stuff!! Update soon please :)