That's a new way of telling someone your pregnant by text :lol:

But come on Romeo don't be a jerk about it <_<

look forward to more

Well Done Jen

• Replies 99
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I haven't been on here in a while, cos I've been doing exams on things, but I am so happy that I came on here tonight :) this is amazing, I love how you've written it, the storyline- can't wait for the next installment, I miss this Romeo & indi :(

And as usual, Dex is hilarious :)

Btw, I love your icon of Mattie & Lucas - they were adorable!

Miranda - This is so AU it's almost ridiculous, even though when I started it was canon. Weird. Thanks! :)

Red Ranger - This is only the start of Dex's Inappropriate Conversation Fillers. It's basically my excuse for using my weird knowledge/obsession with animal mating habits. I can't help it -- I took zoology at uni. That stuff sticks with you. Thanks for reading and commenting, and I'm glad you like it.

Carina - Thankies! *hearts*

Zetti - I thought the pregnancy was going to be too obvious. But I'm glad it was slightly unexpected for you.

pembie - Thanks for reading. Yeah, giraffe sex and announcing a pregnancy via text message; I'm just classy like that :lol:.

dramadoll95 - Yeah, I miss this Romeo/Indi too. They were so close, and friends first before anything else, so I hope I can capture a bit of that with this fic. Thank you so much for reading. I really appreciate it. I still have a thing for Mattie/Lucas too -- They were the first couple I shipped.

Wow Jen! 'Sid's doctor senses' :lol:

I love the unexpected way this is going. I love the way Indi and Romeo are obviously younger. I think if this happened now, Romeo would step up, but he's younger in this fic, isn't he?

And Indi realising Dex is the one constant in her life :D

I just HATE the way people say 'I thought you were smarter than that' when girls get pregnant. Its always an accident, accidents happen, its nothing to do with 'being smart' :angry:

Loved it!I found Sid's reaction quite realistic:Insensitive when he first found out but supportive once it had sunk in.And I love Dexter's reaction and the fact that his weird way of dealing with things actually made Indi feel better.Looking forward to more!

Thank you so much all of you for reading and commenting :D.

Miranda - Yes, Indi and Romeo are probably about a year younger, if my calculations are correct. This is assuming they are both still in school, in their final year, and Dex is year 11. So, they'd be 17 turning 18. I think. I just love Dex, okay? Also, the Indi/Dex relationship is one of my favourites, so I really wanted to explore that, because I didn't really get a chance to in my last Dex-centric fic.

Red Ranger - Sid is definitely a tough-nut. He reminds me a lot of the dad from Juno -- where he thinks his daughter is a lot more innocent than she is, and will always see her as his little girl. And now he's realising that she's growing up, and ultimately is always going to be there to support her no matter what. No matter how many times Sid flies off the handle, or says he's disappointed in Indi, he still loves her.

Zetti - Yay! Indi/Dex = Greatest siblings ever.

Carina - You are too sweet. I'm glad you enjoyed.

^ Thanks, pembie. Yes that is perfectly true on both accounts -- the lemmings and the turtles. I have a bit of a turtle obsession, so all that stuff is incredibly interesting to me. It's causing problems though with the greenhouse effect and rising temperatures of the earth causing more female turtles to be born and not enough males. Interesting stuff ^_^.