Perfectly Imperfect, But I Wouldn't Change A Thing (by Jen) - comments

pembie

• Replies 99
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

^ Thanks, pembie. Yes that is perfectly true on both accounts -- the lemmings and the turtles. I have a bit of a turtle obsession, so all that stuff is incredibly interesting to me. It's causing problems though with the greenhouse effect and rising temperatures of the earth causing more female turtles to be born and not enough males. Interesting stuff ^_^.

Isn't that the case with most reptiles at the moment, not just turtles?

^ Thanks, pembie. Yes that is perfectly true on both accounts -- the lemmings and the turtles. I have a bit of a turtle obsession, so all that stuff is incredibly interesting to me. It's causing problems though with the greenhouse effect and rising temperatures of the earth causing more female turtles to be born and not enough males. Interesting stuff ^_^.

Isn't that the case with most reptiles at the moment, not just turtles?

Yeah, it is, because most reptiles have temperature-dependent offspring.

Glad I could contribute to your knowledge, pembie :wink:. See? This fic is both fun and educational.

ldscott - Thank you so much for reading. So happy you are enjoying it so far.

Nice chapter.Full of nice moments, the awkwardness between Romeo and Indi, Sid veering between being overprotective and getting it just right like he usually does, Dexter doing classic winding Indi up...Glad Indi's realised she can't keep pushing Romeo away.Although that box...

was he planning to propose?!

That was very Good

I'm in two minds about Romeo I think its good his there for Indi but I don't like Indi thinking its not Romeo fault she pregnant aswell it takes two to tango girl :lol: does that make sense

I see your trying to edcate me about female sea monkeys now :lol: I'm learning alot fro this fic :rolleyes:

look forward to more

I don't like Indi thinking its not Romeo fault she pregnant aswell it takes two to tango girl :lol: does that make sense

Yes, I thought that Pembie. She can't say 'it wasn't Romeo's fault', its not like she 'raped' him, is it? :rolleyes:

Great story Jen, a good AU.

I don't like Indi thinking its not Romeo fault she pregnant aswell it takes two to tango girl :lol: does that make sense

Yes, I thought that Pembie. She can't say 'it wasn't Romeo's fault', its not like she 'raped' him, is it? :rolleyes:

Great story Jen, a good AU.

See, in my head and when I was writing this Indi thinks she has to shoulder the responsibility. It becomes more evident later, but essentially Indi sees it as her advances that brought this on herself. Romeo only tries to do the right thing. I was dreaming up parallels between Indi/Romeo and the relationship of Juno/Bleeker when I wrote this.

But thank you so much for reading and commenting. It's little things like this that I enjoy the most, because they are throwaway lines essentially, and I don't really dwell on them at all when I write them. But then I read comments like this and they like, make me think. So thank you.

:)

Also pembie, there is at least one crazy Dex animal fact in every part -- so you can look forward to those :P.