As Long As I Have You

Guest callyha

Whoops I missed the last two updates of this fic too!

Great two chapters!! I still hate Angelo, but I don't hate Bianca, and I don't hate Liam and Sid as much any more. A bit worried about this whole cage fighting business. I don't want Brax to do it, but I'm worried about what will happen to Charlie if he doesn't.

More soon please :D

• Replies 428
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Thank you Carina, Angel90, Sarah, elikell, Danni, Chickiboomxx & soph1303 for the :wub: :wub: comments

A 'filler' chapter, its a little short. Next chapter will (hopefully) be a bit longer x

Chapter 7

Liam and Bianca walked hand in hand out on to the terrace to look at the full moon that lit the night sky. Saying nothing, they just took in the views the Bay had to offer; lovers on the beach embracing each other as they were in their own little world. Turning to face each other, they kissed each other softly on the lips before looking deep into each others eyes.

Charlie looked enviously at them whilst been happy for them for finding each other. A lone tear rolled down her face which she wiped away quickly before Sid could see. Charlie couldn't understand why she could be so happy for her best mate, and so jealous of them at the same time. It was a cruel place to be.

"Charlie" Sid spoke as he walked over to Charlie, who wiped her face once more to rid herself of any residual tears that were on her cheeks "Are you sure you're okay? I mean, when you came out of the office earlier, you looked really upset" Sid looked at Charlie, worrying for her wellbeing

"There's nothing you can do about it anyway Sid, so it's pointless me even telling you" Charlie smiled weakly "but thanks for the concern" Charlie hugged Sid, the closest thing she had to a father in the Bay. Sid placed his arms around Charlie and finsihed the hug, for a moment Charlie felt safe; but only for a moment

"I never really thanked you for what you did" Sid smiled as he pulled away from the hug "Between me and Roo" Sid added as he saw Charlie look puzzled "I don't think I would be with her if it weren't for you" Sid took Charlie's hand in his and squeezed it thankfully

"I could see that you both liked each other. Life's too short to be apart from the person your meant to be with" Charlie smiled as she placed her free hand on top of Sid's

"You and Roo, you're meant to be" Charlie held back her cry.

"Thank you" Sid smiled "Speaking of Roo, I told her I'd drop in on her after finishing here" Sid looked to Charlie

"Go, I'm fine" Charlie replied, knowing Sid would have stayed with her "I mean it" Charlie added as Sid paused for a moment

"See you later" Sid kissed Charlie on the cheek before disappearing out of the club.

Once again Charlie was left on her own. Liam and Bianca were in each others arms, still looking out over the Bay. Charlie smiled as she looked at them; life's too short repeated itself over and over in her head. It was then she concluded that maybe she wasn't supposed to be happy for herself; she was supposed to be happy for those around her and to help those find who they were 'meant' for. Charlie snapped out of her daze when she heard the faint sound of rubbish been swept up.

Charlie turned on the spot to find Brax clearing the mess that had been made during opening time. feeling nervous and out of place, Charlie hugged herself and headed for the door, not looking at Brax as he looked up to her. Brax's smile faded from his face as Charlie ran out of the club. His heart lowered as he heard the footsteps descend the stairs.

"Don't forget to move the chairs will ya" Liam smirked as he walked passed Brax with his arm drapped over Bianca's shoulder

"You think you can do it better? do it!" Brax shouted as he threw the brush to the ground and walked out of the club. Bianca moved Liam's arm from her shoulder and looked at him

"Why did you say that?" Bianca asked as she placed her hands on her hips

"What? Just coz I said I would tell Angelo about his and Charlie's little conversation doesn't mean I have to be nice to the bloke" Liam replied

"I don't want you to do that either!" Bianca retorted "Charlie is my closest friend, and she wouldn't tell me why she spoke to Brax, I know it has to be big and I can't understand why she hasn't told me" Bianca cried, Liam pulled her close and wrapped his arms around her and hugged her tight "I just want Charlie to be safe, and if that means she talks with Brax-"

"I'll be nice" Liam whispered softly into Bianca's ear as he ran his hand through her long, wavy blonde hair

"Thank you" Bianca replied

~*~

Casey made his way back home to find the lights on in the front room. He knew Brax and Heath were probably still out, so he smiled when he though it was his mum, finally out of her bedroom and perhaps in the front room watching something on the TV. Running toward the house, Casey's smile got bigger as he heard the sound of laughter on the TV set.

"Mum" Casey said as he burst through the door. The person looked at him and Casey backed away as he was unsure of who was sitting in his front room "Who are you?"

"I'm your brothers boss" He replied as he rose to his feet "I'm Angelo and I was just looking for my girlfriend, I asked her to do something and I haven't seen her since yesterday and I haven't see your brother since two nights ago"

"I haven't seen your girlfriend and Brax was on his way to work last time I saw him" Casey replied as he kept his distance "I guess you can go now" Casey added as he saw Angelo look at the various pictures on the wall

"I take it you're the youngest" Angelo noted as he looked at the family picture

"Yea, so?" Casey replied as he scowled at Angelo

"Must be nice to have a big brother to look out for you" Angelo smirked

"I suppose" Casey agreed as he watched Angelo carefully

"They might not always be around though. I'd watch my back if I were you" Angelo added before walking out of the room "Just a little piece of advice" Angelo smirked before leaving the house.

Casey sighed with relief as he ran to the door closed and locked it. He then headed toward his mum's bedroom door and opened it slightly. His heart pounded loudly as he peered in, hoping to see a lump in the bed moving up and down. He smiled when he saw his mum in the bed, the same as she had been for the last few months.

~*~

Sid tiptoed over to the counter where Roo was stood, pouring herself a glass of wine. Sid cheekily smiled as he placed his arms around Roo's waist. He felt the cold droplets of wine hit his arms as Roo flinched. He couldn't help but chuckle to himself as Roo wiped the wine from her chin and top.

"You scared the life out of me" Roo smiled as she placed her glass on the counter and hit Sid on the arm "What you doing here?"

"Is that any way to say hello to me?" Sid smiled

"Yes, after drenching me in wine" Roo replied as she threw a cloth at Sid "Hello"

"Hello" Sid smiled "How was your day"

"Oh yea, perfect. I had Colleen in my ear about getting her show promoted, I had John in my ear about numbers over the surfing contest and to add to the list; Mikey from the Keller club in the city, is asking me when the next fight is" Roo moaned "I have no idea about a fight" Roo looked to Sid "do you?"

"How would I know?" Sid asked as he took the glass Roo was handing him

"Let me see" Roo began as she made her way to the sofa "You work for a bloke who has that many connections in the city you can't tell which line goes where, and the fact that every single night there is a fight there" Roo answered "Sid, is there any plans for a fight?"

"Angelo said something about a cage fight" Sid replied

"He does know they are illegal" Roo asked "and its not just that, who's gonna fight? Angelo wont, he's too proud and there is no way I'm gonna let you fight. And Bianca will kick Liam's bum if he considers it"

Sid looked to Roo and saw the concern in her face. He battled with the two voices in his head; one telling him to tell Roo what Angelo was planning to do, and the other reminding him about the huge bundle of money he and Liam would recieve after the fight. The money would be enough to buy a place for Sid, Roo, Indi and Dex to live like a proper family. "I don't know if he is doing anything. But if I find out anything, I'll let you know" Sid swallowed hard; it was the closest to the truth he could get.

Roo smiled at the reply and drank some of her wine "I haven't seen Charlie around for a couple of days. How is she?" Roo asked

"She says she's okay, but I'm not too sure" Sid replied

"Why do you say that?" Roo asked

"It just seems like there is something bothering her" Sid looked to Roo helplessly. Roo smiled sympathetically to Sid and placed her hand on his arm.

~*~

Nearly having someone isn't the same as having some one Mr. Rosetta. I'll give you until next week to have someone on the books, ready to fight. One week Angelo, otherwise your club will be ash.

The line went dead.

Angelo slammed his fists down on the table before running his hands through his already messed up hair. The phone was on the floor -as was most of the paperwork from his desk- bleeping at him. Angelo stared at the phone; the voice on the other end he had just listened to still going through his head.

~*~

Charlie hugged herself as she walked along the beach, deep in her own thoughts. A lone tear rolled down her cheek, made more visible by the moon that shone brightly in the sky. One tear led to another and before Charlie knew it, she was overwhelmed with tears. Beaten, Charlie collapsed to the sand allowing her tears to flow.

She looked to the sky, as though she was searching for an answer written in the stars. "Please" Charlie cried, hoping for an answer.

Nothing. Charlie was alone on the beach.

"Charlie" A voice spoke from behind her. Charlie wiped her face and looked to the figure slowly "Charlie" The voice said once more before the person dropped to their knees. Charlie fell into the person, who opened their arms and allowed Charlie to latch onto them for the comfort that she craved. "I'm here" The voice said as they ran their hand through Charlie's long, free-flowing wavy hair.

Great chapter

Poor Charlie!! I really hate Angelo in this fic. I felt sorry for Casey as well when he found Angelo in his house.

Glad that Bianca, Roo, Liam and Sid seem to care about how Charlie is even if Angelo doesn't.

More soon please :)

I really hate Angelo! He's such a pig to everyone.

I feel so sorry for Charlie. She really is alone, even with the people around her, she's completely alone. I'm hoping that she's crying against Brax and he can help her get away from Angelo.

I like this fic and can't wait to see where you take it.

Update soon please :)

Archived