As Long As I Have You

Guest callyha

I hate Angelo :angry: Liam and Sid didnt seem any better at the beginning of the story but seem to have a soul now especially Sid... But seem very selfish

Awww Poor Charlie... Looks like ther eis trouble ahead for Brax...

Great Chapter... Update soon... :)

• Replies 428
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Grrr at Angelo! He is such a bastard! He really does want to control everyone, doesn't he?

I just hope that Charlie and Bianca can stand up to him, no matter what happens. Angelo needs to pay for what he is doing to everyone.

I hope that Liam and Bianca can have a happy ending.

And that Charlie leaves Angelo and runs away with Brax.

Looking forward to seeing what happens next.

Update soon please :)

Thank you Chickiboomxx, Angel90, Carina and elikell for the lovely comments. :wub:

You all hate Angelo don't you! :lol:

Chapter 6

The club cleared out after a rather uneventful night. Sid and Liam were about the only one's who were happy at the lack of fights there were. The bar staff finished off cleaning behind the bar and placing the nozzles into the cleaning solution before upturning the stools and placing them on the table tops. The floor was still messy; littered with beer bottles, wine bottles, nut shells, wrappers from various foods.

Sid walked out of the mens room after checking for passed out customers. A rare thing to come out empty shouldered. Usually Sid would have to make three trips -with two men over his shoulders- and that was just in the mens. Liam walked out of the woman's toilet, smiling idiotically to himself.

"You're an idiot" Sid smiled as he shook his head "You know that?"

"What can I say?!" Liam replied as he held his arms out to the side

"Have you seen Angelo come out of there?" Sid asked as he looked to the office door

"Nope" Liam replied as he placed a toothpick in his mouth

"You gonna swallow that one day" Bianca said as she walked over to Liam and placed her arms around him and kissed him on the cheek

"Well, you'll just have to be there to save me then, won't you" Liam smiled as he took the toothpick from his mouth and kissed Bianca on the lips "Where's Charlie?" Liam asked after parting from Bianca and replacing the toothpick in his mouth

Bianca shook her head "Last time I saw her she had just been speaking to Brax and Sid told her Angelo wanted a word"

"That was hours ago" Liam replied "Where've you been?"

"I went to the beach. I've been talking to Brax" Liam rose to his feet "You're not jealous are you?" Bianca asked

"Of Brax? The cleaner? Pfft, no" Liam replied as he slowly lowered himself back to his seat "Why would I be jealous?" Liam sucked the side of his lip. Bianca walked slowly over to Liam and sat on his lap, facing him.

Placing her hands on his cheeks she looked deep into his eyes "Because you always suck in the side of your lip" Bianca smiled as she leaned closer to Liam and placed a kiss on the corner of his mouth "Besides, I love you, I'm with you, and thats all you need to know"

"I wasn't -erm, worried" Liam coughed "So, he was talking to Charlie?" Liam asked, remembering Bianca saying about the two of them speaking. Bianca nodded her head

"What about?"

"I have no idea" Bianca replied as she stood from Liam's lap and sat on a chair "Seemed to be a friendly chat, you know, like what she and I have, or Leah and her have" Bianca replied, looking to the ground as she wondered if she should tell Liam about her opening up to him.

"If Angelo finds out about this-"

"He wont" Bianca interupted "well, not from me he wont" Bianca looked to Sid and then to Liam

"Nor me. Charlie's helped bring me and Roo closer, I won't say a word" Sid said as he looked to Bianca and shared a smile

"What about you?" Bianca cocked her head as she looked to Liam

"As his mate, I should tell him" Bianca's eyes widened "And because I don't like this guy" Sid folded his arms across his chest "But, I agree. It has to mean something to

Charlie to talk to a complete stranger"

"So you'll keep your mouth shut?" Bianca asked

"As best I can" Liam winked. Bianca smiled and placed a kiss on his forehead

"Hey" Bianca looked at Steve -one of the waiters- who was stood behind the bar "Any chance you can leave the music on?"

"Yea, sure. Just don't forget to turn it off when you leave" Steve replied as he walked to the steroe and switched it on. The music began and Bianca smiled as she began to sway to the beat. "Night" Steve said as he grabbed his things and walked from behind the bar and headed toward the door

"Night" Bianca waved "So, you gonna dance with me?" Bianca asked as she rose to her feet and tried to get Liam to his feet

"In a minute. I just need to have a word with Sid" Liam smiled to Bianca as she walked to a clean area of ground "Sid" Liam said as he looked over to Sid, who placed his bottle down on the bar top "Angelo is cooking up something big. And I mean big; I don't know the full extent, but if it works, you and I could be getting a huge pay off" Liam spoke close to Sid's ear so Bianca couldn't hear

"Why do you think that?" Sid asked

"Just before Angelo told us to go away from the office, I saw him place a contract on the table near Charlie" Liam revealed

"And you know that it was a contract because......"

"I've been mates with Angelo since we were kids, I've picked up on a lot of his behaviour patterns. I know how he thinks" Liam replied as he pointed to his head "And it involves Charlie -did you see the look on her face just now?" Liam pointed to the door "I know that look too. Seen it too many times"

~*~

Brax walked the short distance to the skate park. He heard the thunderous sounds of the kids skating and listening to their music as they enjoyed time in the sun, away from any worries or trouble at home. casey spent most of his free time down at the park, Brax knew full well that this was Casey's way of dealing with everything that happened at home; he was just a kid, and in his eyes his mum should be looking out for him, not his older brothers.

Brax stopped for a moment and looked on at his little brother as he talked to a small group of girls. Casey never showed any awkwardness toward them; Brax put this down to the fact that the girls were his mates that he went on about. A smile formed on his face as he realised Casey was seen as a 'normal teen'

"Hey mate" Brax walked the rest of the way over to Casey "You staying here much longer?"

"Why, do you need me at home or something?" Casey asked as he took a step forward, ready to walk with Brax if he needed to go

"Nah mate, we don't need you at home. I was just checking coz I gotta go to Angelo's place to clean it up. Heath has gone out so no one will be at home" Brax replied as he placed his hand on Casey's shoulder to stop him walking anymore

"Cool" Casey replied, smiling as he placed his skateboard back on the ground "Oh, Brax; this is Hayley, Summer and Ruby" Casey tapped the girls on the shoulder as he said their names "Brax, my big bro"

"Nice to meet you girls" Brax smiled

"Same" Ruby smiled as she waved slightly.

"See you later" Brax hit casey lightly on the arm before walking away from him. Casey and the girls turned around to watch the skate-off between two of the older skaters.

Hayley, Summer and Ruby made their way to the front of the crowd. Casey remained where he was stood, and watched Brax walk out of sight. He worried often about Brax, he'd heard about what went on in the clubs -mostly from the Bay's biggest gossip Colleen Smart- and never liked what he heard. Heath wasn't much help either as he kept saying about the fights that went on in the clubs around Angelo's place.

"You coming or what?" Hayley asked as she dragged Casey through the crowd to join them at the front

~*~

The orangey-red sun was lowering itself over the water as Charlie sat on the beach, running her hands through the sand as she looked aimlessly out to the still water. The contract she was handed lay on a patch of sand just close to her feet. A tear rolled down her face as she looked at the paper; she wanted to bury it right then and there in the sand. She wanted to forget about it. She wanted Brax to be free from Angelo's hold; she didn't want him isolated from the rest of the world.

Charlie wiped the tear from her face and picked the contract up, glancing at it brielfy as she sighed. The dotted line at the bottom had Daryll Braxton written underneath, Charlie ran her finger over his name and smiled softly 'Brax' She thought to herself.

Charlie's phone rang, taking her focus from the contract to now answering her phone "Hello" Charlie spoke as she wiped her face with her free hand "What, now?" Charlie looked at her watch "Just for a little bit okay?" Charlie nodded as the person on the other end of the phone said something "I'm on my way" Charlie hung up and placed her phone and the contract in her bag. Standing, Charlie brushed the sand from herself before making her way to Angelo's.

Bianca continued to dance in the middle of the room as sid and Liam continued to talk near the bar. They'd helped themselves to soem whisky from behind the bar and were entertaining themselves.

Charlie walked into the room and Bianca ran across to her "Hey" Bianca wrapped her arms around Charlie "Are you okay?"

"I'm fine" Charlie replied as she tapped Bianca on her back as she hugged her "Why do you ask?"

Bianca pulled away from the hug and made her way to a table "Erm, I sort of told the guys that I saw you and Brax talking on the beach" Charlie's eyes widened and panic washed over her "don't worry, I've had their word that they won't tell Angelo about it" Bianca placed her hands on Charlie's hands "I just need to know that you're ok" Bianca looked into Charlie's eyes "You know Leah and I are always here for you yea? We will listen and we want to help" Bianca tucked a loose strand of Charlie's hair behind her ear

"I know" Charlie smiled softly

"Is there anything you want to tell me?" Bianca asked

"No" Charlie replied as she shook her head "Nothing"

"Are you sure? Because, we all think there's something you need to say or want to say. Why else would you talk to the cleaner?"

"You talked to him too, it wasn't just me" Charlie retorted

"I know. And I'm glad I did talk to him. He's easy to talk to and I know that he is there again if I want to talk again" Bianca replied "The only difference is, I don't have as much to do with Angelo as you do. I know you and I know that you were probably vocalising your frusration about Angelo to Brax"

"Yea, that's what I was doing" Charlie lied "Once I started, I couldn't stop" Charlie nervously laughed

"So you're okay now?" Bianca asked

"Yea, I'm fine" Charlie smiled

"Good. Now, we dance" Bianca smiled as she grabbed Charlie and pulled her to the middle of the floor. Together they danced idiotically to the music that blared out of the speakers. Liam and Sid soon joined them and for more than two hours they dance with no cares about anything.

That was a great chapter with no evil Angelo.

I feel so sorry for Charlie. She seems like such a nice person and Angelo has completely destroyed her in every way possible! :(

Looking forward to seeing where you take this. I hope Angelo gets what he deserves!

Update soon please :)

Great updates Cally!

Argh Angelo is just horrible! I feel so sorry for Charlie! :( Liam and Sid are kind of improving for me but I still dont care for either of them. I kinda hope Brax say no to this fight but then at the same time I want him to say yes becasue I don't think Angelo would be very nice with Charlie if she can't get Brax to do it!

Anyhoo....yes, awesome, update soon! :D

Archived