Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Guest Di

JosieTash aka Mark

Thanks for the update, Di, glad things are looking up.Keep getting better, Mark!

Thanks for letting us know about Mark's condition Di - it's very much appreciated!

I hope that Mark keeps on fighting and gets a little stronger every day.

That's fanastic news! :) Thanks for keeping us updated, Di

Keep on getting better, Mark. We will all still keep on praying and hoping you make a full recovery. *hugs* xx

Oh that's really good, I hope he gets better and better each day. When he's better he can read and laugh at a new story me and Red are writing dedicated to him.

Thank you,everyone. xx will pass you cool messages on, to Marks sister.

Oh that's really good, I hope he gets better and better each day. When he's better he can read and laugh at a new story me and Red are writing dedicated to him.

Aww thats cool, I'm sure he'd be very, very honoured. You two are writting a story. Just for him xxx x x I'll sent it in my next email to his sister. xx :)

Get well soon Mark, glad to hear he is getting better now. :)

Good news :) Mark is off the breathing machine, he still has a tracheotomy his blood pressure still high, going to have a CT scan see what's happen. He may have to have more surgery. He in CCU .. He able to chat n eat soft foods.