JosieTash aka Mark

Guest Di

• Replies 67
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Thanks Di for the update on Mark's condition - it's very much appreciated!

My continued thoughts and prayers go out to Mark, his family and friends during this time and may he make a steady recovery back to full health. :)

Thanks Di for the update on Mark's condition - it's very much appreciated!

My continued thoughts and prayers go out to Mark, his family and friends during this time and may he make a steady recovery back to full health. :)

Good to hear he's doing better, first time I've seen this thread. Appreciate what he does on here but his health is more important and I hope he recovers from this fully

So no worries peeps, glad was able to let you all know. How he was behaving... :lol:

:D :D yiipeeeeeeee, my soulie Mark come home Thurs night oz time, he still bed bound. He could only be at the computer to send me a email. then it was back off to bed.. :D:P once he is much better. Mark will back on the forum. He told me to pass this on many, many thanks for the get well wishes,.

Hi Soulie,

I'm home from hopital. Mum got the Net at home whilst i was in that place, so that's why i can email you.

will be off work a while. will keep you posted. i LOVED all the emials you sent me and i was just breiefly on bttb ...... seeing all you wrote in the Rominator thread. many many thanks for that .... adn thank everyone for their messages on support etc too. i can't be on rthe computer too long at a time but just HAD to eamil you to tell you i'm home etc.

soulies always, Mark & Di xoxoxooxoxoox

Archived