The Rominator (by Miranda and JosieTash) - comments

Zetti

• Replies 103
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Oh fantastic chapter JT! Could not stop laughing.

Leah and Ruby having a cooking contest!

Actually, where IS Elijah?”

Ruby [points to her left] “Over there, praying.”

VJ “Don’t think he’s handling this whole human-like robots from the future in our present day deal very well.”

Ruby “VJ, you ride with me on the dark horse, whilst our Knight in uber HOTNESS rides the white steed.”

And the H1000 going back to Colleen's mobile home hahaha. He'll be a bit dishevelled when he comes out of there again.

Pats on back, JT. I had a right old giggle over that :D

Now, pressure's on me :o

Hehe that made chuckle.

Loved these bits:

Actually, where IS Elijah?”

Ruby [points to her left] “Over there, praying.”

VJ “Don’t think he’s handling this whole human-like robots from the future in our present day deal very well.”

Colleen “Before you said all that technical stuff, I thought that you were going to ask me for a shirt. I would have REFUSED, as you look DREAMY this way.”

Haha that was my line as well :lol:

Looking forward to reading more soon :)

Oh...my...goodness.Absolutely brilliant.Leah wondering if being violent to a killer robot is giving VJ a bad impression!Ruby and Leah having a cooking contest!Colleen inviting the H1000 back to her mobile home to sort out his issues!Loved it all.

I have only just read the first 2 chapters of this (not had time to read the third yet, but I will!) and I SO love the humour, with Morag swooning at the naked “man” (and love Miles offering him a SMALL cushion to cover his modesty). Also great that the R101 needed to put his hands on Ruby's bra (and what was underneath her bra!) to cover her in the tracking substance. This is such a cool mix of H&A and Terminator. Great stuff – I’ll HAVE to keep reading.

I hopes you got to read, the third chapter... RIP my love, thanks for been my great friend.. :( You with you two boys aka her (dogs)

Di x x

I have only just read the first 2 chapters of this (not had time to read the third yet, but I will!) and I SO love the humour, with Morag swooning at the naked “man” (and love Miles offering him a SMALL cushion to cover his modesty). Also great that the R101 needed to put his hands on Ruby's bra (and what was underneath her bra!) to cover her in the tracking substance. This is such a cool mix of H&A and Terminator. Great stuff – I’ll HAVE to keep reading.

I hopes you got to read, the third chapter... RIP my love, thanks for been my great friend.. :( You with you two boys aka her (dogs)

Di x x

Huh? Sounds ominous Di, what do you mean?