The Rominator (by Miranda and JosieTash) - comments

Zetti

• Replies 103
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

MANY thanks EVERYONE for your EXCELLENT comments ….

… I will say that I was inspired [re THOSE moments tween Rominator & Ruby] both by their on screen chemistry and by a comment [about “Universal Soldier”] made by my co-author/glamorous assistant!!!

Catherine, re Carry on Terminator, does it help you to know that “Heath” is currently competing in “Dancing With The Stars” here in Oz? …. and I just can’t imagine where you will go with the R101 vs H1000 fight [hehehehehe] !!!!!

“You look like you’re having problems with your clothes,” she breathed, swaying up to him. “Need any help? My name’s Zee.”

“I am just very cold and my-”

“Let me warm you up then.” She put her arms round him and his temperature gauge started rising. Exactly what he needed to fix his malfunction.

Who could that possibly be? :wub::wink::lol:

The fight scene is too funny and as you already know. I love it! :)

Looking forward to reading more from both of you soon x

Thanks Pembie, Red, Zetti, Carina :)

Yes, I wonder who that girl could be, hm?

I decided that if I make myself laugh, it must be funny enough to put in :wink:

Realised I didn't do a very good comment on JosieTash's episode:

I loved Ruby's way of checking if it was the real Elijah and Leah with bible and cake questions :lol:

And the Rominator's method of tracking Ruby and her taking it a bit further teeheehee! And him crashing through the wall. I bet we can get more Universal Soldier references in this somehow :wink: I almost like Universal Soldier as much as the Terminator :o

Edited by Miranda

I have only just read the first 2 chapters of this (not had time to read the third yet, but I will!) and I SO love the humour, with Morag swooning at the naked “man” (and love Miles offering him a SMALL cushion to cover his modesty). Also great that the R101 needed to put his hands on Ruby's bra (and what was underneath her bra!) to cover her in the tracking substance. This is such a cool mix of H&A and Terminator. Great stuff – I’ll HAVE to keep reading.

LOVE this ….. I’ve sooooooooo got a high standard to live up to when I upload the next bit of this story …..

……… I especially loved …

 But there was another trick up the Rominator’s sleeve. He produced an ice pack made of some futuristic liquid, and held it to the army netting. His hand shook as the cold shot up his arm, but so did the H1000, as he started fracturing into little bits of ice. He fell off the Rominator, who quickly sprinted after the speeding car.

 Leah and Ruby looked adoringly at him. The perfect father for my son, thought Ruby. She went off into a fantasy about herself and the Rominator settling down on a farm with hens and ducks.

 The Rominator stepped forward and parried a blow by the H1000. Fists- or whatever- flew as the H1000 tried all his tricks to get past his opponent. He went to the left, the right, above, below, but the Rominator had been trained well in such combat.

Also, MANY thanks co-author for those AWESOME comments bout my 1st chapter !!!!