The Rominator (by Miranda and JosieTash) - comments

Zetti

I have only just read the first 2 chapters of this (not had time to read the third yet, but I will!) and I SO love the humour, with Morag swooning at the naked “man” (and love Miles offering him a SMALL cushion to cover his modesty). Also great that the R101 needed to put his hands on Ruby's bra (and what was underneath her bra!) to cover her in the tracking substance. This is such a cool mix of H&A and Terminator. Great stuff – I’ll HAVE to keep reading.

I hopes you got to read, the third chapter... RIP my love, thanks for been my great friend.. :( You with you two boys aka her (dogs)

Di x x

Huh? Sounds ominous Di, what do you mean?

belgshep , aka Sue, sadly passed away yesterday. x x x :(

• Replies 103
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

SOOOOOO funny !!!!! LOVE it !!!! especially ......

“VJ should sleep with us,” insisted Leah. “He’s lived with us most of his life, he knows I recite Greek recipes and Elijah pronounces religious truths in our sleep.”

The VERY Darth Sidious/Emporer-esque “I knew you’d scrub up nicely, young man. All that information you now have in your memory banks about the Connors and their illicit activities will serve you well in your quest. Now head north, my young apprentice. Successful you will be.”

AND

My girl’s "weapon of choice” .........Ruby lifted her t-shirt and flashed her boobs at him. He was so shocked, he stepped backwards and Leah and Elijah rushed VJ into the car.

...... which has given me an idea for the next exciting chapter !!!!