In the Line of Sight (by Red Ranger 1) - comments

pembie

• Replies 109
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Tjhis is BRILLIANT !!!!!

SOOOOOO much to love, especially …..

“Don’t you think people are going to notice that there’s suddenly a little girl living here?”

Miles sighed.“Look, I’ll call Human Services, tell them we found her in the caravan park and we’re happy to have her stay until they find out where she comes from.Which will probably take them a while.”

And

Miles rolled his eyes.“Different?Oh great.That usually comes right before ‘I love you but as a friend’ or ‘Wow, Miles, you’re just like one of the girls’ or ‘It’s okay, I’ve got a cousin who’s gay’…You’re gonna say we should just be friends, aren’t you?”

Gypsy pressed her lips against his in an impassioned and decidedly non-platonic kiss.“Convinced?”He nodded, not quite able to get his mouth to form coherent speech.“Good.”She kissed him again.

I like the way everbody (including Rabbit) is surprised to see her but it gave them the opportunity to thank her in person. It'll be interesting to see how they're all interacting with her.

Everyone else was silent for several seconds until Romeo spoke.“So, if I imagine seeing a girl-you know, one a bit older and hotter…would she become real as well?”

I'd doubt it! :lol:

I think it's nice that Miles and Gypsy are going slow and aren't living together yet. I love this part:

“No, no.”Gypsy shifted slightly against him.“It’s good that you’re different.”

Miles rolled his eyes.“Different?Oh great.That usually comes right before ‘I love you but as a friend’ or ‘Wow, Miles, you’re just like one of the girls’ or ‘It’s okay, I’ve got a cousin who’s gay’…You’re gonna say we should just be friends, aren’t you?”

More please. :)

Rabbit glanced round as Romeo and Nicole entered and grabbed Romeo’s hand.“Can’t Blondie here walk us in?”

“I’m, ah, heading to the Diner first,”Romeo explained awkwardly.

Rabbit fluttered her eyelashes at him.“Please?We’re just two defenceless little girls in a town full of psychos and weirdos.”

“How about we all go to the Diner?”Nicole suggested,“Then it won’t just be you and your fan club, Blondie.”

Romeo suddenly found he had both Rabbit and Lily holding his hands.He gave a sigh of resignation. “Okay, let’s go.”

I couldnt stop laughing at Blondie :lol:

Romeo glared at her.“Rabbit, can’t you just hop off?”

:lol: Too funny.

You can never fail to make me laugh :)

Looking forward to more