In the Line of Sight (by Red Ranger 1) - comments

pembie

• Replies 109
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Rabbit sighed.“Being a real girl sucks.”

Aw poor Rabbit! I guess one of the good things about being invisible is not going to school. :P

Rabbit glanced round as Romeo and Nicole entered and grabbed Romeo’s hand.“Can’t Blondie here walk us in?”

“I’m, ah, heading to the Diner first,”Romeo explained awkwardly.

Rabbit fluttered her eyelashes at him.“Please?We’re just two defenceless little girls in a town full of psychos and weirdos.”

“How about we all go to the Diner?”Nicole suggested,“Then it won’t just be you and your fan club, Blondie.”

Romeo suddenly found he had both Rabbit and Lily holding his hands.He gave a sigh of resignation. “Okay, let’s go.”

Blondie! :lol: But it looks like Romeo can't say no to them.

Dexter froze, staring at her.“Say ‘Do you want to be a hero?’”

Rabbit looked confused.“Do you want to be a hero?”

Dexter turned to Nicole, gesturing at Rabbit in excitement.“It’s her!Our daughter!”

Nicole looked at him in confusion.“Huh?”

“The girl!The one who phoned me and told me you were in trouble!Our daughter from the future!”

“Oh,”Rabbit realised,“I’d forgotten about that.”

Nicole sighed.“Dexter…this is Rabbit.”

Dexter thought for a moment, dragging the information up from the back of his brain.“That girl Mr. Copeland started seeing back when he was crazy?”

“That’s the one,”Romeo confirmed,“Only turns out we’ll all crazy.”

“It’s very confusing,”Lily agreed.

“Huh.”Dexter looked at Rabbit.“Pleased to meet you, imaginary future girl.”

“Pleased to meet you too, Dad.”

Love that part! :D I wouldn't mind some more Dexter and Rabbit scenes.

.“Rabbit, can’t you just hop off?”

:lol:

What a good and funny chapter! Looking forward to the next one! :D

:wink: Rabbit. How I missed her in the show.

Another funny and engaging chapter. You had me chuckling the whole way through. :lol:

"I just wish there was somewhere the two of us could be alone together."She was interrupted by an offended sounding gurgle from the pram."Sorry, Ben, three of us."

Aha Ben doesn't like being left out :wub: It is adorable though, I love Nicole and Lucas! :)

"Ah yes, I heard about that,"Miles confirmed,"Something about you trying to convince him to cut a hedge in the shape of a rabbit?"

"It was a valid artistic expression,"Rabbit protested,"It's not my fault everyone around here's a philistine."

"Well, for being so creative, you can help make dinner."Miles hopped off the couch and headed into the kitchen.

Rabbit joined him, nodding over to Gypsy and Lily curled up on the couch."Are they staying?"

"For dinner?Yeah."

"And for a bit longer than dinner?Just wondering if we're both going to be sharing our rooms tonight?"

"Rabbit…have a carrot."Miles held the vegetable out to her.

Rabbit shot him a withering look."I suppose you think that's funny?"

I can't tell you how much I was laughing, I am still in hysterics (can barely type!)

Oh another funny chapter, I so look forward to reading more soon! :D

Rabbit linked arms with her.“On the other hand, it’s nice to have a friend who isn’t Miles.I don’t think he ever appreciated how brilliant I am.”

Lily smiled at her.“You’re brilliant,”she agreed with a heavy dose of irony.

I think your Brilliant Rabbit :D

Lily sat down next to her.“Okay.Rabbit nearly got a detention.”

“I did not nearly get a detention!”Rabbit protested,“I had a frank exchange of views.”

“With a teacher?”asked Gypsy.

“With the caretaker,”Lily replied.

“Ah yes, I heard about that,”Miles confirmed,“Something about you trying to convince him to cut a hedge in the shape of a rabbit?”

I could just picture the caretaker doing this :lol: it made me laugh

“Rabbit…have a carrot.”Miles held the vegetable out to her.

Rabbit shot him a withering look.“I suppose you think that’s funny?”

Yes I think that really is funny Rabbit :lol:

This chapter really made me laugh it was just great

well done

can't wait for more

Edited by QUIET ACHIEVER

Soooooooooo funny and cute !!!!! …..especially …

 I just wish there was somewhere the two of us could be alone together.”She was interrupted by an offended sounding gurgle from the pram.“Sorry, Ben, three of us.”

Lucas put a consoling hand on her shoulder.“Look, when I’m a famous author and you’re a famous designer, we’ll get a big mansion with swimming pools and robot butlers and have all the alone time we want.”He checked the clock.“Provided I don’t get fired first.”

 “And you are very smart.”They reached the house and went inside, to the sight of Miles and Gypsy kissing on the couch.Rabbit rolled her eyes.“You’re doing this on purpose, aren’t you?”

The pair disentangled themselves, broad grins on their faces.“Is it my fault that gorgeous women find me irresistible?”Miles asked.Gypsy hit him on the arm.“You object to being called gorgeous?”

“I object to you being called irresistible.”Gypsy smiled at Lily.“Hey, sweetie, how was your day?”

Lily sat down next to her.“Okay.Rabbit nearly got a detention.”

“I did not nearly get a detention!”Rabbit protested,“I had a frank exchange of views.”

“With a teacher?”asked Gypsy.

“With the caretaker,”Lily replied.

“Ah yes, I heard about that,”Miles confirmed,“Something about you trying to convince him to cut a hedge in the shape of a rabbit?”

 “See, now you’re making fun of me.People aren’t meant to make fun of me, I’m meant to make fun of them.”She sighed deeply.“It’s no fun when they answer back.”