Alison vs Vicki?

Guest matty

• Replies 20
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I preferred Alison.They were both only ever used for the purpose of being the school b******,but I think Vicki is alot nastier than Alison ever was.I never saw any redeeming qualities in Vicki.I think if Alison had of stayed on the show she could have become a better person.I think Alison was just more bratty compared to Vicki who was evil.

Alison was more smarmy wasn't she? She liked to stir up trouble and make nasty comments about people, but I don't think she was intimidating or ganged up on people the way Vicki is/does. I think Vicki is very much "the school bully" whereas Alison was more just a trouble maker.

I guess they are slightly different characters but more or less fulfilling the same role.

I can't say I find Vicki particularly hot myself, almost the opposite.

And until H&A, Norman was just a jobbing actor of no particular note. Does he think he can get away with giving his kids ridiculous names? What will happen when she has grandkids. It will sound like the end of Hey Jude.

And until H&A, Norman was just a jobbing actor of no particular note. Does he think he can get away with giving his kids ridiculous names? What will happen when she has grandkids. It will sound like the end of Hey Jude.

According to the IMDB, Vicki Baxter isn't Nana's only role on H&A. She also played Lisa Matthews in 1995.

http://www.imdb.com/name/nm0168016/

You know how I hate to massage your ego Ryan, but for that one I'll make an exception. :wink:

On the topic at hand: The school bitch as a stock character can be a tedious one, but I prefer Alison's interpretation as she did seem to have some depth. Personally, I'd rather have the school bitch be a main character (like Gypsy) than a guest character who is clearly placed in the show purely to fill that role.

According to the IMDB, Vicki Baxter isn't Nana's only role on H&A. She also played Lisa Matthews in 1995.

http://www.imdb.com/name/nm0168016/

Yup - she was the girl who was helping hide Dodge on his return

Archived