Alison vs Vicki?

Guest matty

I actually found Alison a rather curious character.She could be mean and spiteful at times but at others she was actually pretty likeable.So it was rather odd that when she left Ailsa just dismissed her as a bad lot who'd come to no good, especially as we later learn she was wrong and Alison did actually make something of herself.(Guess being beaten up by Bobby every five minutes was rather distracting...)Vicki, I agree, doesn't seem to have much depth to her so far but, hey, maybe she'll get better...

• Replies 20
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Yes, Red Ranger, it is curious that Ailsa of all people thought so little of her. Alison should really have been a prime candidate for Ailsa's mothering/befriending skills. That said, Roo had made a good case for Alison as the poison pen letter writer.

Yes, Red Ranger, it is curious that Ailsa of all people thought so little of her. Alison should really have been a prime candidate for Ailsa's mothering/befriending skills. That said, Roo had made a good case for Alison as the poison pen letter writer.

Glad I'm not the only one who thought Ailsa's dismissive attitude to Alison was out of character. Who's to say that with the right person befriending Alison (like Ailsa did Bobby) she could have turned out completely different?

• 1 month later...
  • 3 months later...
  • 2 months later...

They really are so different. Vicki was used in storylines but Alison was just there a lot of the time just insulting evryone. Love those scene.

Alison had hang ups about the whole bay. but Vicki was much more narrow and mainly argued with Emma.

Alison had a better script too. Great put downs. Reminded me of an early Aden Jeffries before the dark stuff.

Would LOVE alison to return. She knows Roo and releted tp Leah and VJ so could get some stories if the writers use some imagination.

Vicki was more sly and conieving but alison made silly mistake and be a total cow up front.

Alison truly one of my fave characters

Archived