A Little Less Conversation, A Little More Action (by Miranda) - comments

Red Ranger 1

• Replies 93
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Thanks Red and Zetti :) Yes, Jen and I decided that Casey has probably had all kinds of abuse in the past, living in that mad house. No wonder he flips out so often.

I've now got two more chapters to post, not one, as I had to divide the last chapter into two, due to developments :wink:

Um, hi. Wow. Hot making out inside storage cupborards? Yes, please. I'm always nervous about those sort of things too -- just how to write them, but I adore your style. There's enough detail to know what's going on, but then some is left to the imagination. Gorgeous. And hot :wink:.

That time with Brodie… why had he ever thought Brodie liked him? He suddenly felt sick and shuddered.

This little throw-away line was unexpected, but I really liked it. The insight into Casey and his home life, and then his misguided relationship (/craush?) on Brody. It really sets him up as a character who seems to fall hard and fast. Probably because he's been neglected by his family. So when someone, particularly a boy, is nice to him, he sees it as affections and locks in on it. I don't know how this will affect his relationship with Romeo -- strengthen it if Romeo understands? Or maybe it'll crash and burn out? I'm still really eager to see where you go with this.

Oh, and thank you for the dedication. It's very sweet of you :).

Thanks Jen. Glad you got the innuendoes :wink: Didn't want to be too obvious.

Yes, poor old Brodie. He's the only River Boy I know the name of, so I used him. But it could have happened. I think Brodie is a disaster waiting to happen. :rolleyes:

You've got the right idea about what I think Casey's life and emotions are like, that's how I think he ticks. You just have to see the unconfident way he walks to know what he's like. :)

Edited by Miranda

:(:cryingsmiley: Is it really over so soon? I can't believe it!

Wow, as per usual of course, another amazing chapter.

Your writing for this fic has been so amazing & you have clearly been so dedicated & motivated to writing it so well done to you.

I too am wondering about those two strangers & who they are ...

I really look forward to more but it's so sad that it's goning to be the last chapter :(

Well done.

Love Carina xxx :wub: