A Little Less Conversation, A Little More Action (by Miranda) - comments

Red Ranger 1

• Replies 93
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Thanks, my loyal readers. I'm glad you are enjoying it :)

Yes, Red, I thought if anyone was going to be cool about finding those two together, it would be Miles! I altered the chapter ending a bit to leave it on more of a cliffhanger :)

Edited by Miranda

I have two chapters to catch up on, so this is a kind of combined comment.

“Sh!” Romeo put his hand over his mouth.

If I was Casey I would have totally licked his fingers :P. Is that gross? Probably.

I like the Casey just seems to carefree about the whole situation; knowing that Romeo didn’t want to tell Miles yet, not minding going out the window, just kissing Romeo because he could.

Miles is cool. He does seem very liberal on the show. I guess as a parent, or guardian rather, of Romeo he might be a bit concerned about Romeo sharing his bed and having someone over without permission. But I like that you made him pretty laidback about the whole situation -- sort of ‘teenagers will be teenagers’ kind of thing.

Is it weird that as soon as the name Eduardo popped up I immediately pictured Andrew Garfield? I don’t know whether that’s intentional or not, and I was like, Indi would totally look adorable standing next to him. Hello new crack-ship.

It’s interesting how you mention the other teens and the way they’ve been grouped into sort of threesomes. Woah, okay. That came out a bit weirder than I intended. Like, Dex/Xavier/April and then Romeo/Casey/Nicole. Then Indi and Ruby are kind of floating. I don’t know what you have planned for later on in the story but I hope I get to see you explore the Dex/Xavier/April dynamic, even if it doesn’t necessarily pertain to the main plot.

I adore the Nicole/Romeo dynamic. Being like brother and sister and Casey being perfectly okay with giving them their space, and being perfectly comfortable in himself and in his relationship with Romeo to just kiss Romeo with her right there.

Hmm. Brax. He seems more hung up on the fact that Casey is abandoning his family, rather than the fact that he’s probably sharing a bed with another boy. Is Brax still in denial, or does he just think family comes first? Interesting.

Oh thanks Jen, what thoughtful comments :)

Maybe he did lick his fingers, who knows? :lol:

I think Miles is more concerned about Casey's brothers beating the s out of Romeo TBH. Also I suppose Miles thinks if he doesn't let them stay at Summer Bay house, they may go off somewhere else and be in danger. At least they are safe under this roof.

I think also, Casey kissed Romeo in front of Nicole to say 'I know you're not his real sister, so hands off,' as a territory thing, he knows what a maneater she is. His jealousy and insecurity will become more apparent...

I don't know what you mean about Eduardo, sorry. I just picked a Spanish/ Portuguese sounding name. I don't even know who Andrew Garfield is, can you enlighten me? Then I can go: oh... HIM!

There will be some more about Dex, April, Xavier, not deep and meaningful though :P

I'm not sure what Brax thinks either. I'm never sure what he thinks, I don't reckon he is either. Maybe he's known Casey's gay for years but never said anything about it. As I think I said to you, often characters just pop up in my stories and do what they want without me knowing their motivation. That probably sounds weird but that is just the way it is. My friend says I'm channellling them :blink::lol:

Edited by Miranda