A Little Less Conversation, A Little More Action (by Miranda) - comments

Red Ranger 1

Wow!I love how you wrote their thoughts and how nervous they were around each other and I like how you've brought the other characters and their storylines into it.Really interested to know what'll happen after that ending...

Edited by QUIET ACHIEVER

• Replies 93
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

See? You had nothing to worry about. And this is me being my fangirly self.

Romeo and Indy weren’t talking to her or each other anymore, and she wasn’t talking to Casey after his revelations.

I honestly don’t know how Ruby can come out of this current storyline without looking like a homewrecker. I don’t want to despise her, but I kind of do. In that respect you’ve certainly captured her personality. Determined but misguided, and still pining for Romeo.

“You went after him even though he didn’t want you. He never will.” Casey sneered.

Why can I imagine this is exactly something Casey would say? Awesome characterisation.

Romeo tried to avoid the idea of Casey, his thoughts dodging round the image of Ruby with him.

Woah. Okay. See this part? It’s amazing. Just because I think if I didn’t know that the end pairing would be Romeo/Casey then I wouldn’t make anything of it, but already you are planting these little seeds of maybe Romeo already is looking at Casey differently. But is it reciprocated?

“Nah, I’m not built for surfing. Wish I had your body.” Casey looked him up and down so obviously that Romeo blushed like a furnace.

Yes. Yes it is. Casey you are so obvious in your adoration for Romeo it is sort of endearing. So much so, that I think it’s impossible for me to hate you.

“What’s up?” Romeo wanted to touch him, his hand hovered round his shoulder for an awkward pat, then skirted away.

Awkward boys are awkward. I adore this.

And then BAM! Nicole is giving birth. You certainly know how to write a cliff-hanger.

And yes, I approve of the title change :wink:.