A Little Less Conversation, A Little More Action (by Miranda) - comments

Red Ranger 1

Firstly, thanks to Jarliefanever, for your comments, its nice to get a new reader who likes the story :D

Oh Jen! :D Thanks for your lovely long post. I am being VERY naughty and replying even though I'm supposed to be getting my daughter ready for school....

You really 'got' the ending, and I must say your feedback earlier this week really helped me. I get the idea Casey likes Romeo much more but Romeo made it pretty clear he doesn't want to get bogged down in yet another soul searching, angsty relationship like that with Indy and/or Ruby. I never do nice neat endings, I like ambiguity.

Anyway, have to do the school run, I'll be back to carry on this post as I've got more to say, but thanks in the meantime :D :D

Oh, just got your PM too, will comment on that later. I've got a busy but very nice day ahead of me.....!!

Edited by Miranda

• Replies 93
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Oh, I had to do another post otherwise I couldn't see what you'd written before me...

Yes, it was good how it worked out with Aden/Nicole being certain as opposed to Casey/Romeo not being certain. I must admit I changed the whole last few chapters A LOT and it was quite hard to get it to all work out like that. I think (in this story) Romeo is totally fed up with people/women fussing over him and making relationships into hard work and he just wants to relax a bit and be casual. And of course Casey wants someone to save him from the dead end of the River Boys life. I think he might be using Romeo a little, he definitely feels like he has to repay him in some way (not to go into too many details!)

Re: Mink. It was a toss up (so to speak) between her or Jill coming back. I thought: who would Romeo LEAST like to get into a conversation with when he's sneaking off home for some Caseylove? His sister or his mum of course! Then I thought Mink would be better as she stirred up Xavier, Dex and April as well :D

Re: Aden. He mentioned that it must suit Nicole to have a baby, so is he thinking....? :wub:

Re: Nicole/Romeo. He thinks of her as more of a sister than Mink, doesn't he? They have a nice relationship, I'm glad the writers didn't make them into a couple on the actual show.

As well as all the scenes I mentioned that I liked writing, of course I enjoyed writing the :wub: scenes too, can't imagine why :lol:

Okay I've run out of thoughts now :D

You see, Red, you do influence me :wink: I'm really glad you enjoyed it, I hoped you and others would. Nicole deserves a happy ending anyway.

Ah, you've started listening to your readers.It's a slippery slope from here, Miranda...

Thanks for the dedication, forgot to mention that before.I've enjoyed our little chats during this fiction.Really need to get on with writing mine...

Ah, you've started listening to your readers.It's a slippery slope from here, Miranda...

Thanks for the dedication, forgot to mention that before.I've enjoyed our little chats during this fiction.Really need to get on with writing mine...

Oh no, the slippery slope! :o However, listening to my readers did make the story better, it seems. Oh dear, I can't be the dictator in my own little world anymore :lol:

Yes, you do need to get on with your fiction!!! Hint hint. :P I look forward to reading more from you. I've enjoyed our little chats too, they aren't going to stop are they?