A Little Less Conversation, A Little More Action (by Miranda) - comments

Red Ranger 1

• Replies 93
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I don't know what you mean about Eduardo, sorry. I just picked a Spanish/ Portuguese sounding name. I don't even know who Andrew Garfield is, can you enlighten me? Then I can go: oh... HIM!

Well, Andrew Garfield is a British actor who played Eduardo Saverin in The Social Network. He is sort of ridiculously good looking, and as soon as you brought up that name my mind automatically went there.

There will be some more about Dex, April, Xavier, not deep and meaningful though :P

I am totally okay with this :wink:

As for the last chapter, all I have to say is -- Romeo and Casey bickering, and prodding each other, and being slightly snarky, and not afraid of totally making out in public -- They are so married. And I mean that in the best way possible :P.

Loved the start with Ruby wittering on.Woah, Romeo and Casey have gotten...pretty close.Liked the little bit with Heath and Brax.You're doing a really good job of bringing all the different characters into this and making their parts seem like part of the bigger story.