Make Morag permanent!

Guest Nasty_robinson

Make you voices heard here to get Morag in the bay permanently!

Frances: 'I want Morag to stay in H&A'

Cornelia Frances has revealed that she would love her character Morag to stay in Home and Away full-time.

Speaking to Holy Soap, Frances said that she "hates" having to leave Summer Bay.

She explained: "I want to be there all the time - a) It's satisfying; b) It's very complimentary to be kept asking to come back, but why do they let you go when she's such a strong character and everybody likes Morag?

"Of course I'd like to stay, and I don't like coming and going. Nobody does; it's very unsettling."

The actress added: "Whenever they ask me back, it's a compliment. But she's a very strong character, and maybe it's hard to write for [her] all of the time, but I'd like to be there all of the time.

"I'd love to be a stayer."

http://holysoap.channel5.com/homeandaway/n...es-charge-12815

Tne funny thing is I only getting excited for Home And Away when Morag is on screen. Post all comments here for the Producers to read.

• Replies 20
  • Created
  • Last Reply

There's been times when I've only tuned in for Morag, especially after Kate Ritchie left and I felt a little bit lost with the show. Cornelia Frances is an absolute asset to the show and has shown her loyalty over the past 23 years! Make her permanent!

I think Morag is an amaazing character, and I would love to see her as an permanent cast member.

I like the storylines involving Aden. When she was a part of a family with Aden , Nicole and Roman.

She seems to need something like that.

I also like her special way of solving stuff. She is a strong character.

Even VJ should be a permanent cast member. Both of them have been on the show for years, and needs more credit.

Loved Morag in the early years.

Hated that she was offscreen and forgotten about for so many years in the 90s.

Love that she's such a big part of the show these days, and she has worked well as a guest through the naughties, but now I think the show needs some more stronger adult characters around (with their own storylines) especially with all this focus on the River Boys etc.... yes make her permanent!!!!

Archived