I'll Be With You Until The End (by callyha) - comments

HighwayUnicorn

• Replies 688
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Another great update, Cally :)

You write the emotions really well.

I am glad Ruby decided to go back to the hospital and I think it was a very wise decision from Morag not to talk to her or say anything about her decision. I liked what Ross said to Roman, it needed to be said! Love Angelo comforting Ruby. I know I've said this so much but gosh he is just so lovely! I am glad Ruby spoke to that girl on the internet, I think that gave her a push to go and talk to Ross and get some answers, but I feel sad for Ross that she wouldnt hug him. :( And Morag, she is just being great with all of this, thats awesome! :D

Update soon!

Edited by Danni02

Beautiful :) Poor Morag, not knowing what to do and who she needed to be with, but I'm so glad Ruby decided to go with her to the hospital. Roman, does he really love Charlie? It's taken him so long to come and see her, no wonder he's not really welcome. That was so lovely, Angelo comforting Ruby, it might be hard for her to talk to Charlie right now but at least she lets Angelo comfort her. I hope that Ross is able to talk to Ruby in a way that won't destroy their relationship, although I'm sure whatever he has to say will be hard for both of them. Keep up the great work :)