I'll Be With You Until The End (by callyha) - comments

HighwayUnicorn

ruby finding someone that went through the same thing that she is going to is great, she will get the help

and some one wil know how she feels

i hope charlie is going to be ok

and angelo being there for ruby was nice, they seem like a family already

keep up the good work

• Replies 688
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Another brilliant update Cally! :)

I'm kind of glad Charlie interupted when she did because I think that that should have came from Charlie in the first place. But poor Ruby finding something like out that. :( And Charlie, all those memories will be coming back to her now, and I'm sure its something she doesnt want to relive. I liked the little scene with Angelo and Morag and once again - like a broken record - Angelo is so lovely! Still all he is caring about is Charlie and Ruby - I love how much he cares about Ruby already - even though he seems to be exhaused and in pain himself. It's just so... :wub: And then there is Roman...hmmm so he seems to be looking for a reason for his failed relationship to show it wasnt his fault and he's thinking thats Angelo...:( I dont have a good feeling at that.....I loved Charlie trying to get to Ruby as she ran off. I am glad that Ruby came back and that she let Ross comfort her.

Once again, brilliant update! I cant wait for more! :D

Great update :D I felt sorry for Morag, feeling awkward, but I'm glad Ruby asked her to stay, and she walked Angelo back to his room, and said she would get him if Charlie or Ruby needed him, loved that bit :) Morag is so caring. I love how Angelo cares about Ruby so much, and you can really see his affection for her, and he's an absolute rock for Charlie :wub: I'm glad Charlie got to tell Ruby about the rape, Ross would have felt uncomfortable because he didn't exactly have Charlie's permission to tell Ruby. And the Ross and Ruby bit at the end was really lovely, I'm so glad she isn't rejecting him cos it must be so confusing for her. And Roman, I fear it's a bit late for him to start fighting for Charlie. Wonderful as usual! Keep it up :D

Another great update Cally :) I loved how Ruby clung to Ross like their relationship had not changed, like she would have if she had been upset any other time, but it's understandable that she wants to hear what happened from Charlie. It was so caring the way Morag stayed with Angelo until he fell asleep, talking to him, and she finally let herself cry, she doesn't have to be strong all of the time. I liked the scene with Leah and VJ, I'm so glad she has finally come to see Charlie :) , and I hope VJ isn't too sad when she sees Charlie lying there, but I'm glad that it looks like Charlie is going to talk to Leah, she needs a friend right now. Angelo realises he's in love :wub: looking forward to it! xo

Another great update Cally! :D

I can understand why Ruby would want to hear everything from Charlie and I like that she is willing to give her a chance to explain everything. I liked that Morag stayed with Angelo until he was asleep, that was sweet. And she let herself cry, bless her trying to keep herself strong in all of this, very Morag. Liked the VJ and Leah scene. Hope VJ is okay when he see's the state Charlie is in.

Preview sounds amazing! Cant wait for the next one! :D

Update soon.