I'll Be With You Until The End (by callyha) - comments

HighwayUnicorn

• Replies 688
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Another great update :D

I liked Alf finding Roman. :lol: Still finding it hard to find any sympathy for the guy though. Liked VJ wanting to go and see Charlie again, its so sweet how much he likes her. Interesting with Ruby and the birth cirtificates, I think I know where that one might be going wonder how she will take it (if it is what I think) I loved Angelo and Irene's little chat and him wanting a bigger hug. So sad that people are taking photo's of the accident site! Jeezo people! Ooo so it was Ruby and Angelo who were arranging meeting and to go and be support for Charlie, how sweet! :D Hopefully Charlie's rehab goes well and she will be on the mend soon! :D

Update soon. Cant wait for more. :)

Ok so I'll comment on the last two. Great work by the way :)

Chapter 24 - Loved the bit at the start with Roman, you wrote it so well. I hope he doesn't try to drown himself! I loved that Charlie was always at the forefront of Angelo's mind, even when he just wanted to try and relax he was worried about her when he saw the letter, stupid reporters :angry: have some consideration! His wee chat with Leah was funny. And I liked Ross's concern for Charlie, and it's lovely that he has Morag to try and reassure him and be there for him, so sweet. :)

Chapter 25 - The wee bit at the start with Alf and Roman was funny :lol: The birth certificate thing, it just makes things more confusing. I loved the way Ruby and Angelo walked into the hospital together, and I'm sure Charlie will be so excited to see them! I'm sure Angelo just couldn't keep away! I love Charlie's determination to get better :) Loved the hug Irene gave Angelo. Great updates!!

Great update!

Roman, Roman, Roman.....I'm pretty worried he is going to end up assaulting Angelo. He cant go around like that! I loved the whole Charlie taking her steps scene. It was really well writen, nice and descriptive. I love Angelo's support. He is so enthuasiastic about it. He is just so lovely, I love how much he cares. Ruby's uncertainty of how to deal with the situation is brilliantly written. I love that she was still there though, despite not knowing how to act around Charlie, at least thats something and I am sure Charlie appreciates that she is there. I loved the little bit with Ruby telling Angelo how she felt and him hugging her. Shame Ross and Morag missed the session, I do feel for him right now. Having to deal with all this again and I'm sure he feels party guilty about how this situation was handled after Ruby was born and how things are now. The ending slightly shocked me. Leah what are you doing! No, do not kiss Roman! He does not deserve this and you deserve better than him!

Update soon :D