I'll Be With You Until The End (by callyha) - comments

HighwayUnicorn

• Replies 688
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Okay, firstly, sorry it’s taken me so long to read and comment on the last two chapters, been a bit busy lately and had stuff going on, and on top of that it was Christmas! Secondly, wow!! Loved them sooo much, amazing stuff there Cally!

Chapter 113

So glad Charlie agreed to move in with Angelo! Loved Ruby and Xavier’s chat. I can understand why Ruby would feel like that and Xavier is right it is something she needs to talk to Charlie about. Really loved the Charlie and Ruby stuff, had a little chuckle when Charlie knew Ruby had been telling people about the baby. Oh Colleen, she does make me chuckle! Things seem to be going well for Roman and Leah too, nice to see them all happy and in love and all that. - “Don’t. If she has one more glass, I’m gonna puke” – that made me giggle too. :lol: Oh so everyone knows about the baby now, Marilyn was funny with all her questions! Hehe. Oh wonder what’s wrong with Rubes...:unsure:

Chapter 114

Loved the Ruby and Angelo chat! :wub: Had to chuckle when Angelo said “Call her Charlie that is her name”, funny! Lol. Aww Charlie with baby Harry was cute! : ) Loved the chat about the baby names! Some cute names there. Loved the little Xavier and Ruby bit too! Awww and Louie-James :wub: And Ruby wants to be his sister, love that. Aww they are going to be such as great family!

Brilliant fiction Cally! I vote for a sequel! :P

• 2 weeks later...
  • QUIET ACHIEVER changed the title to I'll Be With You Until The End (by callyha) - comments