I'll Be With You Until The End (by callyha) - comments

HighwayUnicorn

• Replies 688
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Another great update :) Leah should never have been trying to comfort Roman in the first place I think so I'm glad that she went back to Charlie. I'm glad that Charlie and Leah can talk to each other, and VJ sleeping in the chair was sweet! I hope Ruby comes back to talk to Charlie, and I really hope that Charlie does act on her feelings for Angelo!! :wub: Glad Charlie's ok. Great work :D

Great update Cally. Really great opening with Roman, there! I hope he isnt doing anything stupid.... :unsure: I cant believe that Charlie and Angelo got letter's about being interviewed about the accident, seriously, I dont think its something they want to talk to the world (as such) about. it must have been horrific for them. Loved the little Ross and Morag scene. Poor Ross being worried about his daughter, I'm sure Charlie isnt keeping things from him on purpose, she's just having a hard time of it all right now. Loved the Angelo and Leah scene, it amused me. :lol: Seems that lots of people are staring to notice things with Charlie/Angelo and their feelings. Now for Charlie and Angelo to talk and realise they are on the same page, although I am not sure Charlie should go rushing into another relationship right now. The ending has left me intrigued.

Update soon :D